Rate Dr. Walter Molofsky

Dr. Walter Molofsky's Ratings

A couple of his staff in the front desk were not as attentive. They seemed to be preoccuppied to even notice patients were coming in or had questions. Wait time was less than an hour -- nothing unusual. However,once we were inside the nurse who gave us a pre-interview was very friendly and empathatic to what my son was going through with TS. She also explained to us what to expact from the doctor and possible prognosis. When we met with the doctor he read my son's medical file and then asked us questions. He also observed my son's facial tics for a few minutes. He was very attentive when I would tell him about other tics. He gave a brief explanation of TS and what to expect. He even gave my son suggestions to try to calm down his tics. Even told him to tell his friends that he had allergies if they wondered why he squinted so much.He put us at ease. No medication was needed, thankfully. I would recommend this doctor to family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][505273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2013

this man saved my life!!!!! so helpful, friendly, and understanding. calls to check up on you, and follows up with any problems you had. def recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][505272].votes_count ]]