Rate Dr. Dennis A. Petersen

Dr. Dennis A. Petersen's Ratings

This doctor was awful. He spent much of his time scribbling away on his clipboard than asking me what my symptoms were and properly diagnosing me. In fact, because he was so busy and quick to get through me and move on, he missed diagnosed me. When I went to my pharmacy I was prescribed a medicine to treat abdominal pain and stomach cramps even though I clearly stated that I wasn't feeling those symptoms. I talked to him on the phone and asked if sore throat and body aches went along with this sickness and he said yes even still not changing my diagnosis. I went back to see another doctor who confirmed that I had strep throat. No thanks to Dr. Petersen. Don't see this guy if you want proper care.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2014 | flag

I find the office to be clean and well run. Gets me in fast and takes care of my needs. Highly recommend Dr. Petersen!

Submitted Sept. 30, 2013 | flag

I found Dr. Petersen and his staff to be very friendly and helpful. I have even been able to see him on a same day appointment.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2011 | flag

Very unfriendly doctor, He does not care about your problem. He does not even do eye contact. Just care about monetary charges.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2008 | flag