Rate Dr. Laurie Parsons

Dr. Laurie Parsons's Ratings

I'm kind of alarmed now that I have read the reviews. We have a 9 week old baby and she was seen the next day. I have taken her in to see Dr.Parsons 4 times in 5 weeks. We aren't scheduled appointments, the staff just gets us to pop in. She is a very very smart doctor, good with hormonal new mothers that have sick babies! I did have a problem with her intern he must not have learned how to talk to patients yet. Overall I'm quite happy with Dr.Parsons:)

Submitted March 5, 2014 | flag

I was recently referred to Dr Parsons and called today to inquire about the wait time for an appointment. Left a message and just heard back from the receptionist... She said the Dr had not taken any requests in the last couple of weeks and almost sarcastically said "It's a two-year wait period. I'm not even sure why you would have been referred to her." I am floored.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2014 | flag

I was referred to Dr Parsons by my doctor for treatment of rapidly progressing to Alopecia Totalis. I called her office the next day to find out the wait time until I would be called for my appointment with her. The receptionist replied "1.5 to 2yrs"!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS NOT AN ACCEPTABLE ANSWER! The worst part of it is I would not have received a call from them telling me how long the wait time would be so if I hadn't called I would just being waiting for 2 yrs.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2014 | flag

I honestly wish more doctors were/are like Laurie, her bedside manner is the best I've ever experience. She conducts herself in the perfect friendly relatable but professional way. She has been extremely helpful and even saw my son over her lunch break on an emergency call. Cannot saw enough about this doctor. She also includes her interns in the exams and allows them to trial and error with the diagnosis, kind of fun when you're in there frequently. Seriously a. Great, fun, perfectly rounded doctor. I wish there were more like her.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2013 | flag

Very, very happy with Dr. Parsons. She explains everything thoroughly, and actually has a conversation with you. Very good with kids!!

Submitted July 30, 2012 | flag

I've seen her five times already, everytime I see her there's always smile in her face. She takes time to listen and understand your problem. She is knowledgeble and very helpful person. Thank you Dr. Parsons. God bless you more....

Submitted June 27, 2012 | flag

Always pleasant, always punctual and a great healer, knows her job, an asset to our City....tombo

Submitted Dec. 14, 2011 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. Parson's for about 5 years now and find her very down to earth. She explains everything in terms I understand. In the beginning it took months to get in but once I was became a patient it became alot easier to get in in a timely fashion. There aren't alot of doctors that take the time that Dr. Parsons does with each patient and I feel blessed to have her on my side!

Submitted July 22, 2010 | flag

Dr Parsons is the best doctor I have seen in my lifetime. She treats me at the wound clinic and therefore sometimes there is a very long wait to see her. But it is well worth it. She is very calm and patient and had gentle hands. She is very knowledgeable and takes her time with each patient even if she is running 1 hour behind due to urgent cases. I recommend her as the world's best doctor and I am glad I found her. She never rushes and answers all of my questions every time.

Submitted July 21, 2010 | flag

I haven't met Dr. Parsons yet, but I find her staff to be incompetent. They lost my 1st requisition... and when I inquired 3 months into the 9 month waiting period, they told me to get another one... so I called to make sure they got the 2nd one and left a message. They never returned any of my messages. I never did talk to a real person until they gave me my appt... 3 months away. So it's now 14 mo since I was referred to Dr. Parsons and I showed up at the hospital clinic for my scheduled appointment to be greeted with an announcement that Dr. Parsons is away. NOBODY from her office called to change my appointment. I live outside of the city and paid for parking to find out Dr. Parsons is away! (sigh) The clinic's receptionist booked another appointment at the end of May, but it still has not been confirmed by the Dr's office secretary. Not even a verbal apology has been extended for THEIR obvious mistake. So I do look forward to meeting Dr. Parsons if and when her staff will let me. I sure wish I could charge them for MISSED APPOINTMENTS!!!!!

Submitted April 16, 2010 | flag