You may also like

Rate Dr. Laurie Parsons

Dr. Laurie Parsons's Ratings

WORST RECEPTIONIST very rude unprofessional condescending tone old hag i spoke with on the phone i waited nearly 1 year plus for an appt with this doc and she "apparently" is so busy she cancelled my entire referral. i did my research and wanted to see this doctor now i am extremely disgusted in the way i was treated. i had to call them NO ONE called me to inform me i was "deleted" and i believe i was still on wait list but the rude receptionist probably went into my file and deleted me after i told her how much longer would i be needing to wait. i specifically requested a female doctor and told her my referral was for Laurie the old hag on the phone kept denying it. this office is a joke if you can go else where i suggest that. the woman on the phone needs to be fired she is miserable clearly working there and Laurie needs to know about her. it makes the doctor look bad.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2788103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I'm kind of alarmed now that I have read the reviews. We have a 9 week old baby and she was seen the next day. I have taken her in to see Dr.Parsons 4 times in 5 weeks. We aren't scheduled appointments, the staff just gets us to pop in. She is a very very smart doctor, good with hormonal new mothers that have sick babies! I did have a problem with her intern he must not have learned how to talk to patients yet. Overall I'm quite happy with Dr.Parsons:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][505515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

I was recently referred to Dr Parsons and called today to inquire about the wait time for an appointment. Left a message and just heard back from the receptionist... She said the Dr had not taken any requests in the last couple of weeks and almost sarcastically said "It's a two-year wait period. I'm not even sure why you would have been referred to her." I am floored.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][505513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2014

I was referred to Dr Parsons by my doctor for treatment of rapidly progressing to Alopecia Totalis. I called her office the next day to find out the wait time until I would be called for my appointment with her. The receptionist replied "1.5 to 2yrs"!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS NOT AN ACCEPTABLE ANSWER! The worst part of it is I would not have received a call from them telling me how long the wait time would be so if I hadn't called I would just being waiting for 2 yrs.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][505514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2014

I honestly wish more doctors were/are like Laurie, her bedside manner is the best I've ever experience. She conducts herself in the perfect friendly relatable but professional way. She has been extremely helpful and even saw my son over her lunch break on an emergency call. Cannot saw enough about this doctor. She also includes her interns in the exams and allows them to trial and error with the diagnosis, kind of fun when you're in there frequently. Seriously a. Great, fun, perfectly rounded doctor. I wish there were more like her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][505512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2013

Very, very happy with Dr. Parsons. She explains everything thoroughly, and actually has a conversation with you. Very good with kids!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][505510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

I've seen her five times already, everytime I see her there's always smile in her face. She takes time to listen and understand your problem. She is knowledgeble and very helpful person. Thank you Dr. Parsons. God bless you more....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][505511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Always pleasant, always punctual and a great healer, knows her job, an asset to our City....tombo

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][505509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Parson's for about 5 years now and find her very down to earth. She explains everything in terms I understand. In the beginning it took months to get in but once I was became a patient it became alot easier to get in in a timely fashion. There aren't alot of doctors that take the time that Dr. Parsons does with each patient and I feel blessed to have her on my side!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][505508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

Dr Parsons is the best doctor I have seen in my lifetime. She treats me at the wound clinic and therefore sometimes there is a very long wait to see her. But it is well worth it. She is very calm and patient and had gentle hands. She is very knowledgeable and takes her time with each patient even if she is running 1 hour behind due to urgent cases. I recommend her as the world's best doctor and I am glad I found her. She never rushes and answers all of my questions every time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][505507].votes_count ]]