Rate Dr. P. Regine Mydlarski

Dr. P. Regine Mydlarski's Ratings

I have been to Dr.Mydlarski twice now having a condition which other doctors and specialists have been unable to diagnose/control. I have found her to be late, rude, vague, dismissive and more interested in prescribing pills than anything. I wish that I could have had the good experiences others seem to have had. Perhaps having a condition with no clear and precedented course of treatment changes the doctor/patient experience, but I would expect more from a leader in her field, even on a complex case. Admitting you don't have all of the answers and a willingness to listen go a lot further than ego and arrogance in any profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

Dr.Regine Mydlarski is an amazing Dr. She is extremely knowledgable,helpful & kind. I have been under her care for a few years now and have gotten great results, for a chronic hive condition, that other Dr's were unable to treat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][505538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2014

She has been treating me for 5 months for Pemphigus Vulgaris. She is amazing. I feel very fortunate to be under her care. Her knowledge, her compassion, is undescribable! She emails me, calls me, and returns my calls. I am always encouraged after speaking with her. I cannot say enough good about her! Don't know what I would have done with out her. She takes her time, she explains everything and you work together with her for your health. Very difficult to find a doctor like her she truly is amazing. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][505537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2013

She's smart, efficient, skilfull, and fun to be around. I'm grateful for having been referred to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][505536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

very professional and very caring to her patient. a doctor with a heart.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][505535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

She is the kindest Doctor I have ever met. She has been working with me to get me off a medication that is not good for me. She takes time to talk to me and has lots of good suggestions. I met her by accident 1 day recently and mentioned I was having problems with a medication she had prescribed. She took the time to suggest a new medication and told me to call Amy and she would call it in to my pharmacy. She is amazing!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][505534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Dr. Mydlarski is very thorough and does a good follow up as well.She answers all my questions. Also, she is very kind and helpful and does her very best to get to the root of my problem and to fix it. I admire her very much and she is a wonderful asset to the profession.She is never in too much of a hurry and I don't feel as if "I'm being shooed' out. I can't say enough good things about her. I am a Pemphigoid patient of hers. The entire staff was very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][505533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2011

Dr. Mydlarski is a wonderful doctor. I was referred by the hospital. After over a year of trying to find a diagnosis for a rash - she found it! Upon treatment it has drastically improved. I am very happy to rate Dr. Mydlarski as a 5 out of 5.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][505532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2011

My dermatologist referred me to Dr. Mydlarski telling me she is the best in Calgary when in comes to handling complicated problems. No doubt!!! She spent 45 minutes with me discussing my problem, reviewing my tests and proposing a treatment plan. I know I made her late, yet she never made me feel rushed. She really wanted me to understand what was going on and feel comfortable with my treatments. She is a kind, approachable and smart lady! I really feel lucky to have her take care of me. Thumbs up - big time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][505531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2011

I have seen several skin doctors and she is awesome! Super nice and very competent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][505530].votes_count ]]