Rate Dr. Richard Haber

Dr. Richard Haber's Ratings

We had seen a couple other dermatologists and Drs but no one knew what was going on with my daughter's skin (One dermatologist tried to push pills on us but I refused and never went back). At first I didn't like him and found him quite annoying but he does know his stuff! And It didn't take him long to figure out what was going on with my daughter. I also liked how we didn't have to wait too long to get in to see him once referral went through.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2364307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr Haber goes the extra mile. He is a very busy man with many years of experience. My son has many symptoms which include his skin which we are trying to figure out. Dr. Haber has done his utmost to attempt to find answers/help for a very complex child. He has even phoned me on several occasions in the evenings to follow up on test results. Deep down I believe he really cares and wants the best for his patients. I was sorry to hear that he will be on sabbatical for 6 months. I haven't seen any other dermatologists but would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Haber - Thanks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][505557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2013

I have seen Dr. Haber a few times now. At first he seems distracted. But as you get to know him, I noticed he is actually just very engaged in determining the countless "possible" treatments and causes. He is very knowledgeable, is courteous, has a dry sense of humour that most people might not get, but is actually very eager to get to the solution. I found he gave me a lot of options and control over treatments, and was outstanding in diagnosing and respectfully helping me manage my problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][505556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Doctor with lot acknowledge, I know sometimes is hard to follow but because the amount of the pacients and differents illnes, I believe is not easy to be all time with the patient. He help my daughter with here chicken pox and gave her the right medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][505555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Great dermatologist! This doctor was able to diagnose and treat a problem I've had for 2 years. Really knows what he's doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][505554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2012

Very rude, after seeing me a few times and doing painful"treatments" he told me I was doing this to myself.I will never go back and if I were to see him again I would ask why he was such an idiot. I'm sure if he were to read this he would know exactly who I am, and I honestly don't care.I was a minor when he started seeing me,and told me I was depressed and harming my skin for attention. I have a disease! Also he was always at least half an hour late, and his office at the children's hospital is very under stocked.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][505553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2012

Cannot believe the arrogant Calgary morons that complain to waiting for 60 minutes to see this doctor...I had to wait for 7 years until Dr. Haber came to Victoria BC to get a decent doctor of this class. IMHO Victoria is starved of decent skin doctors, seen them ALL.This doctor cured my bad skin after 7 years of invasive treatment...you should go gown on your knees Calgary and thank God to get such a great doctor...enough said!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][505552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

Waited 60 min to get in to see doctor.He immediately diagnosed my problem that other doctors had not been able to diagnose.Answered all my questions, too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][505551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2011

Very knowledgable,helpful and direct. Provided answers to all of the questions I asked in a patient and forthright manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][505550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2011

We got in right on time, seemed very knowledgable. Seemed annoyed I had already seen another dermatologist and then made 3 comments in regards to the fact my husband should not have had kids and passed on this genetic condition. would not go back to him again even though I hav heard he is a great doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][505549].votes_count ]]