Rate Dr. Maria Margarita Murphy

Dr. Maria Margarita Murphy's Ratings

Dr. Murphy and her staff are very helpful, caring and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Margarita Murphy is untruthful to her patients. Do not waste your time or money. Choose another doctor.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Murphy is by far my most favorite doctor I have ever seen!! And I have had lots of physicians due to a previous diagnosis of Ulcerative Colitis and now Crohn's. She has always been extremely caring, down to earth,and easy to talk to. It is wonderful having a doctor that you know truly cares about you and is available any time you need her:)

Submitted Oct. 23, 2012 | flag

After a minor proceedure, Dr. Murphy checked on me many times throughtout the day. I could easily reach her with questions and concerns. I felt comfortable and more at ease with a female doctor. I'd recommend her to anyone!

Submitted Oct. 22, 2012 | flag

Absolutely love Dr. Murphy! She helped me through a difficult time, and I couldn't imagine having anyone else as my doctor!

Submitted Oct. 22, 2012 | flag

Dr. Murphy and her staff were incredible. I was very nervous about going due to my issue but those guys made me feel so comfortable. Her knowledge and professionalism exceeded my expectations. Not only did I feel better physically, I was so happy to have found a doctor that I can rely on when I have to do a colonostopy in a few years. First class service all the way around. A must see doctor if you need this type of medical treatment.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2012 | flag

I had a bad complication from surgeries by other doctors. I was desperate and upset.I was sent to see a surgeon who said that my problem was to complex for him and sent me to see Dr. M Murphy. I can't thank him enough for that. She was wonderful! Very reassuring, comforting and spent almost one hour with me. She then performed a very complex operation on me and now I feel the best I have in the last 4 years. I love her and highly recommend her. I was at the end of my rope and had given up hope. She gave me my life back.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2012 | flag

Patient education was very poor. They said that my husband could resume normal activity after his surgery.They also said if steri strips fell off that it was not a problem and when he called with what was definitively an infection they said that it was normal. Needless to say he is still having problems and his it has been over a month. Incision is not healing well, and they say that he is going to have to pay to fix it. I don't think so, there were many problems and we are disappointed. I do not recommend this place.

Submitted May 17, 2012 | flag

Excellent professional care. Dr Murpy was straight forward and compassionate.

Submitted March 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. Margarita Murphy, from the moment I met her, I felt completely at ease due to her wearing her heart on her sleeve and after spending time with her....the confidence and knowledge that she had was just what I needed to hear to know that I was in the right place for a long needed surgery. When leaving her office, I also realized she could certainly put one in one's place if need be.....I like that too!! Surgery was scheduled and now completed. I love her and commend her in all areas along with her staff....superb!!! Never really had the pleasure of getting to know Dr."He" Murphy...."wink". I've heard many great things about the "Murphy" husband and wife colorectal team. Very thankful that God placed me their hands! Sincerely, Rena Holmes

Submitted March 1, 2012 | flag