You may also like

Rate Dr. Maria Margarita Murphy

Dr. Maria Margarita Murphy's Ratings

Going to Dr Murphy's office was the best experience I have ever had at a physician's office. I was referred to Dr Murphy for a very embarrassing medical condition, I was nervous and scared and she made me feel so comfortable. She was very personal and I felt very comfortable talking to her about my issue. I have since had surgery by Dr Murphy and everything went extremely well, her staff is so professional and kind, I recommend Dr Murphy to everyone I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I have been to see Dr. Murphy before and always liked her. However, today i went to see her,
her Office Manager was extremely rude and obnoxious to me. Since i was an established patient i didnt bother to bring my insurance card. I was told since i didnt bring my card, if i wanted to be seen i would have to pay cash, over 300.00 dollars, for the office visit. Since all she had to do was put my SS number into the data base to see if I was covered, she obviously didnt want to. i left telling her i was going to write a review on angieslist and that i wanted to talk to the doctor, she told me the doctor was busy with a snide smirk on her face. well, the doctor did call me shortly thereafter but i told her i was sorry but i didnt want to deal with the office anymore. doctors must be responsible for their employees. it reflects badly when the staff is rude. i wont be going back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814720].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr. Murphy and her staff did not give me complete knowledge of the procedure they were to perform. To be blunt, they LIED. I was told it would be a simple procedure (was not) and that only a lead on a device would be "moved." In fact, the device was moved to another location and new leads were installed. Nothing simple at all. Then they said that I had "misunderstood." Not likely. I recorded every visit and have their lies on the recordings. Don't trust these people and don't go here!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2791805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Worst experience ever. Would not answer questions. Was annoyed and disrespectful regarding simply inquires about care. Has personal agenda. Dismissive, rude and horrible service by dr margarita murphy specifically. If you questioned anything she would get annoyed and take it as offense that you didn't agree with her when you were just trying to find out about your care options. Once you asked a question if there was an alternative method she would treat you like you were dumb or just flat out assume you didn't want to go with her care decision even if you wanted did to follow her recommendations just wanted more info. laughed with nurse after appointment. Very unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2773129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr (Mrs) Murphy is exceptional. She woke me on the morning after my surgery with what can only be called the sweetest awakening of my life...and her topless follow-ups are world class...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

She's really great but expect to wait AT LEAST an hour before you see her for each appointment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2571231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Dr. Murphy and her staff are very helpful, caring and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][505749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2013

Dr. Murphy is by far my most favorite doctor I have ever seen!! And I have had lots of physicians due to a previous diagnosis of Ulcerative Colitis and now Crohn's. She has always been extremely caring, down to earth,and easy to talk to. It is wonderful having a doctor that you know truly cares about you and is available any time you need her:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][505747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2012

After a minor proceedure, Dr. Murphy checked on me many times throughtout the day. I could easily reach her with questions and concerns. I felt comfortable and more at ease with a female doctor. I'd recommend her to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][505746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2012

Absolutely love Dr. Murphy! She helped me through a difficult time, and I couldn't imagine having anyone else as my doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][505745].votes_count ]]