Rate Dr. Douglas Keeling

Dr. Douglas Keeling's Ratings

Professional in every sense of the word.Very thorough in assessment and remedial action required. Highly recommend him to anyone requiring services of a dermatologist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1250238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

If you ever get a bad burn from puva therapy he will do his best to take all blame from the operator (Dallas) and try to convince you that you had the reaction before especialy if it is a photo cell eruption.He must be worried about a law suit.Wake up Doc!,were not ediots were your paitients. We just want good care not $, This isnt the states.Oh and by the way doc make sure to check behind the ears.Any way there is another Doc in town her name is Baxter I hear good things of her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1250237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

I've severe Psoriasis and seen Dr.Keeling for most of my life having it for 28 years. I can tell him anything and trust him with my life. Taking my clothes off is the least of my worries. He's never been rude and if he was you were probably deserving of it. He examimes all my moles too and have removed them if we had any doubt about them. I did have skin cancer once all ready. I never have to wait long for and appointment and also get called at home to see how I'm doing when I start a new medication usually from a staff member who is also wonderful. He has never failed to give me some relief or put me at risk of anything. He looks out for my best interest. He is very knowledgable and always is up to date with new medications on the market and coming to market. He is the best and hope he's around for a long time to come. I truly would be at a lost without him. For though's of you who gave him a bad review, you obviously don't know what you talking about. You don't know him like I do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1250236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2011

Dr. Keeling is an excellent Dermatologist. I fought with a skin condition for years and saw various GP's without success. Dr. Keeling had my skin cleared up in a matter of months. I rated him a bit lower on his punctuality because I didn't see him for an hour or so after my scheduled appointment, but my appointment did get moved up by weeks due to a cancellation. I consider waiting an hour a small price to pay for such a knowledgable and accurate specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1250235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2011

I saw Dr Keeling for the 1st time today for a mole on my leg. He was very polite, knowledgeable, and thorough. He examined me from head to toe for other possible moles or skin changes that I might not have noticed. (Some people complained about this, but I find it the sign of a good doctor). The mole turned out to be nothing (YA!) and now he's helping me with a slight skin condition on my face. I'd highly recommend this doctor to anyone who needs to see a dermatologist. And he's not bad to look at either LOL. For some reason, in my mind, I was expecting some old frail man with thick glasses and a funny lab coat. Guess I watched too many cartoons as a kid :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1250234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

he is the best!! Been seeing him for awhile. I would highly recomed him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1250233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

I have seen this doctor for 2-3 years due to an abnormal,rare and persistent skin condition. I had great success with him. I find him to be patient and kind unlike other dermotologists in the region. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1250232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2009

I have been seeing Dr Keeling for 3 years since being diagnosed with malignant melanoma. He and his staff are always very friendly and professional. I was quickly given an appointment for a wide excision. I was followed every 3 months and now yearly as I am at the 3 year mark. At each of these visits I am asked to undress down to my underware so he can examine my skin for new suspicious spots. I do this gladly since this is what saved my life. Eventhough you may be being seen for a lesion on a visible area of skin it it possible that there may be something that is not visible with your cloths on. Therefore I feel that the few minutes that this professionally conducted examination takes is well worth my time and slight embarrassment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1250231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2009

I had taken my son to see 3 Dr's at the outpatient who could not diagnose his skin rash. They had me re-washing all his clothes and bedding and covering him in lotion to no avail. My family doctor saw my son after 1 week and immediately called Dr Keeling. He took us in the next morning at 9am. He took one look at my son and diagnosed him with eczema and a very bad sympathy rash covering him head to toe. He prescribed a cream and a noticeable difference was seen after the first application. Everything cleared up in a couple days and we haven't had any issues since. I thank Dr Keeling for seeing us so quickly and taking such good care of my son who was only 6 months old at the time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1250230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2009

Requires referral because he is busy. Have been going to him for 6-7 years. He is very friendly, helpful, thorough and experienced, in other words a great doctor. You must undress, otherwise how can he know what problems you have on other parts of your body. That is part of his thoroughness! I would recommend him for sure! After receiving the referral, his staff contacts the patient directly for an appointment time. I don't see anything to complain about regarding his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1250229].votes_count ]]