Rate Dr. Manraj Heran

Dr. Manraj Heran's Ratings

Nice guy, Very friendly and explains everything thoughtfully and logically. He has a great bedside manner and you are in great hands with Dr. Heran.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2014 | flag

He helped give our daughter a new chance at life by performing a procedure that's never been done here on babies. He was confident, knowledgeable, compassionate and reassuring.

Submitted June 3, 2012 | flag

I went from having unbelievable back pain for 15 months, to none in one simple procedure. Dr. Heran worked his magic and made it so that i could have a 3 day recovery rather than 3 months recovery from spine surgery. He is so talented, and friendly, and I would highly recommend him to anybody.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2011 | flag

Excellent Dr. My daughter has been seeing him for two years now and he's the best. I trust him whole heartedly. He gives 110% all the time and treats you as if your his only patient.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2009 | flag

Great Doctor, goes the extra mile to get the work done. Treats patients as a family memeber. Highly Recommended!!!

Submitted July 1, 2009 | flag

I had a life threatening bleed and I thank God for Dr Heran being there to treat me. I don't think I would have survived otherwise. Also, such a refreshing experience to be treated by a doc who shows compassion and takes the time to explain things.

Submitted May 17, 2009 | flag

He treated us as if we mattered. He was friendly and caring, and really knew what he was doing.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2009 | flag

He is fantastic, truly an expert. I would trust him with any blood vessel in my body. He did a great job with me on my complex head problem.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2008 | flag