Dr. Stu Koensgen

Dr. Stu Koensgen

Rate Dr. Stu Koensgen

Dr. Stu Koensgen's Ratings

Dr.Koensgen has basically been there for me for many years. He is extremely professional and caring. I cannot put into words how this Doctor has helped me and my life. I would recommend him to all if you want a doctor who really sets himself apart.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Koensgen is the best of the best. He has been my doctor for many years. He has helped me resolve much of my PTD and with my recovery from addiction. His support and caring has brought me to a place where I have learned to care, love and take care of myself. My other psychiatrist, many years ago, made me feel dependent and inadequate. With Dr. Stu's help, I have become empowered. I was able to leave an abusive, lengthy marriage and stay clean for over a decade. He has been one of the biggest gifts in my life. Today I am comfortable living on my own with many good friends and family.

Submitted March 28, 2012 | flag

I had been a patient of Dr. Koensgen for many years and my life is on track because of him. He taught me skills about caring for myself while going through a severe depression that I am able to pass along to others. Stu, you are truly a gift from God. While so many doctors prescribe drugs willy nilly, you are thoughtful and consider side effects vs. the overall effectiveness. I will never ever forget you.

Submitted April 5, 2009 | flag

I have been seeing this doctor for about 10 months now and I have never felt better. He treats me with respect and values my Christian identity. He puts me in charge of my treatment and is always honest and direct in saying that I know myself best. He works WITH me not FOR me. He lays out options, the pros and cons of those options and is highly supportive of what I choose. He is a great therapist as well as a doctor. In all of my 8 years living with a pyschotic disorder I have never found anyone whom I can trust and confide in and know that I am truly receiving the best treatment there is to offer. He makes himself available for anything and everything he can and never makes me feel guilty about needed forms filled out. He is a gift from God and yet so humble. Simply put amazing!!!

Submitted Sept. 8, 2008 | flag