Rate Dr. Douglas P. Hartzler

Dr. Douglas P. Hartzler's Ratings

Dr. Hartzler is the only ortho I will see and trust with my care. I've been a patient of his for 12 years due to rheumatoid and osteoarthritis. He has done surgery on my shoulder as well as provided care for numerous other issues. He never appears rushed. He listens first before doing an exam, and always takes the time to explain what he has found and engages me in the options for treatment, being clear and willing to answer any questions. His care and compassion is outstanding, and his follow-up is excellent. There is little wait to get an appointment, and getting through the paperwork upon arrival is painless. Very short wait <10 minutes to get to exam room; same for getting x-rays done and then Dr. Hartzler's arrival to the room. Everyone is friendly, courteous, professional, and caring. I highly recommend Dr. Hartlzer and his practice.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2014 | flag

This doctor is awesome. He gets right down to the problem and takes care of it. The office is immaculate and the staff courteous. Getting appointments is fast and easy and the wait time is minimal. He had to take my foot off and he did a great job. it was a clean amputation with minimal bleeding. healing was fast and clean also. I recommend this doctor to all

Submitted Feb. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr.Hartzler does not follow through with follow up procedures. Nor does talk or explain whats going on very well, and will answer any questions you have with only one or two words. You leave there feeling discusted, and uninformed. Not a comfortable feeling when your're and elderly person with a broken hip.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2008 | flag