Rate Dr. Barbara M. Bilder

Dr. Barbara M. Bilder's Ratings

I have always had horrible anxiety with dentistry and unfortunately have had to have thousands of dollars of work done over the yrs. When I was referred to Dr Bilder for yet more work, I knew I had finally found a dentist I could trust. She is by far the most compassionate, knowledgable dentist I have ever been to. I never thought I would trust a dentist, much less feel comfortable in any dental office, but I do now. I wish I'd found her years ago. She is rare indeed and her staff is just as awesome as she is. I would recommend Dr. Bilder to anyone. She proves that sometimes it's not all about being great at what you do, it's also about the things that are not necessarily taught in medical school but come from inside..

Submitted Aug. 3, 2012 | flag

Dr. Bilder and her team are very professional and nurturing. Dr. Bilder did a fantastic job on my challenging mouth. I love my new teeth and often get complements on my smile. She paid close attention to every detail regarding my treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Bilder.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2012 | flag

Dr. Bilder does good work. But she charges OUTRAGEOUSLY high for her work, and she is condesceding to her patients. I spent almost 10 thousand dollars for a 3-tooth bridge. This is a very wealthy woman..I don't feel like helping her to get rich any more. I"m sure there are other dentists out there who can do just as good a job without over-charging their patients.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2011 | flag

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Bilder and her staff. I have been a patient for over 5 years and have been happy with all dental work. She truly cares about her patients. The staff is excellent!

Submitted Nov. 3, 2011 | flag

Dr. Bilder did a beautiful job on my mouth. I can smile again!!From the first time I entered the office until the end in was the best experence I could ask for. They listened, and they explain everything. Because of my medical condition Dr. Bilder had to conference with my Medical Doctors on a regular basis and she did to ensure the best outcome without comprising my health. I would recommend her and her and her staff to anyone, they are out standing and worth every penny! I still go there for regular check-ups and I wouldn't have it anyother way! MY Thanks, to Dr Bilder, for such great work!

Submitted April 11, 2011 | flag

Dr. Bilder is an example of that rare combination of expert professionalism and personal warmth. I have been a patient for many years and my experience with Dr. Bilder and her staff has been wonderful. I recommend her to colleagues, friends and family without hesitation.

Submitted March 11, 2011 | flag

Dr. Morton L Perel Dr. 116 Wayland Avenue Providence, RI 02906 (401) 861-1343 had recommended that I replace an old amalgam filling because it was getting old and replace it with a gold filling. He only recommend I only use a gold filling (cost $1,985) The gold filling or (Gold Casting) was prepared by Dr. Morton L Perel and the first one was placed by Dr Barbara Bilder. The gold filling irritated my tongue to the point I had problems speaking. I had to have the gold filling completely removed from my molar; I choose to use another dentist for this. I asked in writing three times for my $1,985 back, Dr. Morton L Perel and refused to return my money. I asked for this money back because I have had to spend so far an additional $2,000 on this tooth. I had work done on another molar with a different dentist Six months later. I had an old filling replaced with white filling it costs me $290 and I had no complications. What a big difference in costs and results.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2010 | flag

Dr. Bilder is a brilliant prostodontist, but her fees are through the roof. She charges three times what any other doctor would. She can also be very condescending to her patients. I spent over $10,000 having bridge work done on my mouth. She's good, but I just can't afford her fees. Also, she didn't do to much for my self esteem.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2008 | flag