Dr. Daniel E. Kaplan

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 25/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Daniel E. Kaplan has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Endodontist (root canal)-related: dentist, root canals
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2838315
05/09/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kaplan is great! He worked on both of my daughters and myself and we all had a pleasant experiance. I would recomend him to anyone in a heartbeat. He's very gentle and always makes sure you're as comfortable as possible.
Insurance: Delta Dental
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Daniel" to "Daniel E."
RID: 679932
06/09/08 5 5 5 5 This doctor gave me the best root canal that I've ever had (although hopefully my last)! He's very friendly and personable. He explains every single step of the procedure and involves you in the clinical discussion of everything. Both he and the staff were very attentive to my comfort level throughout the procedure. They were also thorough in telling me what to expect afterwards. I felt that they paid more attention to detail than with my first root canal. They took many xrays to make sure everything was going as it should. I don't remember having any xrays done at my last root canal. I give this doctor and his staff 5 stars!
Insurance: Delta Dental