Rate Dr. Beth Balshaw

Dr. Beth Balshaw's Ratings

I went to see Beth for help with anger and self-esteem issues a few years ago. I found her to be very insightful and straightforward in her approach, and she also met my issues with compassion and, when appropriate, humour. Any time I needed to reschedule, she was very accomodating, and I can't remember a time that she wasn't punctual for an appointment. I have since recommended her to a friend who has also benefitted from her knowledgeable and experienced approach to therapy. I would not hesitate to make appointments with her in future if I needed to go back to therapy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][506791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Beth is Excellent; She is flexible and goes above and beyond to help you reach your goals. I had to cancel many times because of work and she works with me to adapt to my schedule. She also seems very kind and truly cares for her patients. I am very appreciative for finding her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][506790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2012

I went to Dr Balshaw a number of years ago and she very skillfully and respectfully worked with me to successfully identify anger triggers that made a huge difference in my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][506789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2011

Beth is very knowledgable and brings a wonderful fresh and sometimes humorous approach to her sessions. She is respectful and compassionate and works according to clients goals, needs and issues. My husband and I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][506788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2010

I saw Dr Balshaw several times several years ago. She is a very caring and knowledgeable psychologist. I would recommend her unreservedly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][506787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2008

Dr Balshaw is the best psychologist I have ever met. She is so kind and caring. She is so easy to talk to. I would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][506786].votes_count ]]