Dr. Fred Prokopishin

Rate Dr. Fred Prokopishin

Dr. Fred Prokopishin's Ratings

In the summer of 1970, Fred and Bill put a 3 tooth bridge on my bottom front teeth. It was the first bridge they had performed as Dentists. Now 42 years later, it is still perfect in form and color and has never required any maintenance. I have lived in Libya, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Kuwait and I now live in Alberta. Every time I go to a new dentist I think kind thoughts of Bill and Fred, hoping that my new Dentist is of their calibre.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2012 | flag

I disagree, I have seen Dr. Fred for years. The clinic is top notch and so is the care. The prices are extremely reasonable. I recently had to see a Dentist in Alberta, you wouldn't believe how outrageously expensive it is there! I wouldn't trust my mouth to anyone other than Drs Bill or Fred. Its too bad that anonymous forums such as this give ignorant cowards a chance to voice their slander.

Submitted June 3, 2009 | flag

This dentist may think he knows what he is doing, but probably because he was into the sauce before he came into the exam room to see you. He just doesn't care about dentistry anymore. He is just putting in his time until retirement and doesn't care if his reputation is on the line. The overflow from the busier dentists in this office will keep him busy until then.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2008 | flag