Rate Dr. Natalie Ward

Dr. Natalie Ward's Ratings

We saw Natalie for our first pregnancy and she was nothing short of amazing. She was very thorough and noticed that my belly was not growing fast enough. She ordered an ultrasuond and it showed low fluid. We were induced later that night and Natalie happened to be on. She was very supportive through our delivery and explained things throughout the process. We had some troubles post-partum with feeding and sleeping and my husband was very nervous and asked a lot of questions. Natalie was patient with us and answered all of them. We'll be seeing her for our next pregnancy for sure!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Dr. Ward takes care of my entire family and we have all had a great experience with her. We all like how she is always of time and we never have to wait for her. She was my doctor through both of my pregnancies and she always answered my questions and I felt comfortable in her care. She is fantastic with my kids, they both look forward to visiting her. My Father has had many health problems over the last year and Dr. Ward has explained everything very well to my Mother & I and we are comforted that he is being taken care of by such a good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

She's definitely the worst doctor I've ever been to, and is as rude as everyone in all of the other bad reviews has said! I waited almost two hours past my scheduled appointment time. Natalie saw me for about five minutes and barely addressed my concerns, but somehow managed to talk about the plans she had for the long weekend. She promised to call me with my lab results herself. But after four weeks of waiting I finally called to get my results and had to wait for another three days for her to leave a voicemail regarding another patient's test results!!! She is the worst doctor I have ever seen.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2571924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Natalie has a condescending and arrogant manner. She would not take the time to explain a procedure she was suggesting and treated my husband abruptly and coldly for asking questions on my behalf.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2570782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Natalie is cocky and arrogant, and treats her patients like they are idiots. I was scheduled for an IUD insertion but because my regular doctor could not fit me in right away Natalie was scheduled to do the insertion. She was rude, rushed and cold. She fumbled with opening the IUD package and something fell on the floor. She would not directly answer what fell. I later got an infection from the IUD, which I believe was due to her carelessness.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2557551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

I had a horrible experience with Dr. Ward, due to following her service, that has since led to several serious complications. She blamed me for the outcome and insinuated that I should've known the risks that she did not properly inform me of. Please do not risk your health by going to her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2557331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Dr Ward is nothing short of incredible. She saw me through two pregnancies and was in L&D for my first (horrific) labour. We were first-time parents and everything possible went wrong and Dr Ward got us through it. We wouldn't have seen anyone else for our prenatal care the second time 'round, and although she wasn't on delivery the night of our second labour, she prepared us for all possible outcomes and we went in confident and prepared. I have had a few post-delivery complications and Dr Ward has been helping me through all aspects of that and has gone beyond the call of duty in doing so. I cannot recommend this doctor highly enough. Our family has nothing but gratitude and respect for this amazing woman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1250562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Please rethink going to Dr. Ward if you're looking for a normal birth. Dr. Ward wanted me induced, but I was sent home by the hospital when we arrived as they did not agree with her decision, but she still had me induced the following day. The entire process was beyond painful and horrific; I can completely relate to other posters water breaking process as it was extremely painful. Dr. Ward would not see me after I gave birth for our post-op appointments and had me sent back to my GP without explanation. Absolutely traumatizing!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1250561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

I have had Natalie as a doctor for the past 5 years and I can definitely say that I trust her and know she has my (and my family's) best interest at heart. She is willing to listen to me and my opinions on any medical issue and doesn't dismiss me like some doctors I have had experience with in the past. She also knows when to defer to a specialist and I always receive my appointments in a timely manner. I would like to thank Dr. Ward for being there for me and growing into a competent and compassionate health care provider.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1250560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2013

Dr. Ward is fantastic. Always on time, able to get appointments relatively quick. A great physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1250559].votes_count ]]