You may also like

Rate Dr. Natalie Ward

Dr. Natalie Ward's Ratings

Dr. Natalie Ward was my doctor for years and just all of a sudden got snotty and just didn't seem to care anymore. She had me overdosed on narcotics and did nothing to help my present symtoms. I had since changed doctors and gotten taken off most of the narcotics and an in a safe situation now and do not miss the mean treatment that I was suddeny given

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

I am really surprised by the negative reviews of Dr. Ward. I've seen her for years and always found her friendly and helpful. Yes, she is concise and direct, but I much prefer that to vagueness and late appt times! She is always punctual, which is important to me with two little ones in tow. She saw me thru my first pregnancy and birth; and was awesome. She totally championed what I wanted (no c-section) when the OB's wanted otherwise. She was on mat leave for my 2nd and I missed having her care. She is genuine and frank, and I feel like I can say/ask her anything. You do need to be prepared with your questions, but I think that's the only way she can stay on schedule. But if you have concerns, she's 100% willing to listen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Natalie has an air of superiority about herself that she is the most knowledgable about the body of the patient in the room and as a result comes across as rude and condescending. She does not like to be asked questions, there is no discussion, preferring you to sit and wait for her to tell you what she thinks is best for you, and then its end of story, out the door. She doesn't seem to understand that there is supposed to be a respectful relationship between the patient and doctor not a dictatorship. I would never recommend her to anyone...your better off going into a walk in clinic.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2766055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

We saw Natalie for our first pregnancy and she was nothing short of amazing. She was very thorough and noticed that my belly was not growing fast enough. She ordered an ultrasuond and it showed low fluid. We were induced later that night and Natalie happened to be on. She was very supportive through our delivery and explained things throughout the process. We had some troubles post-partum with feeding and sleeping and my husband was very nervous and asked a lot of questions. Natalie was patient with us and answered all of them. We'll be seeing her for our next pregnancy for sure!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Dr. Ward takes care of my entire family and we have all had a great experience with her. We all like how she is always of time and we never have to wait for her. She was my doctor through both of my pregnancies and she always answered my questions and I felt comfortable in her care. She is fantastic with my kids, they both look forward to visiting her. My Father has had many health problems over the last year and Dr. Ward has explained everything very well to my Mother & I and we are comforted that he is being taken care of by such a good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

She's definitely the worst doctor I've ever been to, and is as rude as everyone in all of the other bad reviews has said! I waited almost two hours past my scheduled appointment time. Natalie saw me for about five minutes and barely addressed my concerns, but somehow managed to talk about the plans she had for the long weekend. She promised to call me with my lab results herself. But after four weeks of waiting I finally called to get my results and had to wait for another three days for her to leave a voicemail regarding another patient's test results!!! She is the worst doctor I have ever seen.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2571924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Natalie has a condescending and arrogant manner. She would not take the time to explain a procedure she was suggesting and treated my husband abruptly and coldly for asking questions on my behalf.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2570782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Natalie is cocky and arrogant, and treats her patients like they are idiots. I was scheduled for an IUD insertion but because my regular doctor could not fit me in right away Natalie was scheduled to do the insertion. She was rude, rushed and cold. She fumbled with opening the IUD package and something fell on the floor. She would not directly answer what fell. I later got an infection from the IUD, which I believe was due to her carelessness.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2557551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

I had a horrible experience with Dr. Ward, due to following her service, that has since led to several serious complications. She blamed me for the outcome and insinuated that I should've known the risks that she did not properly inform me of. Please do not risk your health by going to her.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2557331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Dr Ward is nothing short of incredible. She saw me through two pregnancies and was in L&D for my first (horrific) labour. We were first-time parents and everything possible went wrong and Dr Ward got us through it. We wouldn't have seen anyone else for our prenatal care the second time 'round, and although she wasn't on delivery the night of our second labour, she prepared us for all possible outcomes and we went in confident and prepared. I have had a few post-delivery complications and Dr Ward has been helping me through all aspects of that and has gone beyond the call of duty in doing so. I cannot recommend this doctor highly enough. Our family has nothing but gratitude and respect for this amazing woman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1250562].votes_count ]]