Dr. Laura Finlayson

Dr. Laura Finlayson

Rate Dr. Laura Finlayson

Dr. Laura Finlayson's Ratings

Dr. Finlayson is exremely knowledgable about existing and emerging treatments. She is a great listener in takes the patients concerns seriously. She takes the time to explain treatment options and has been very flexible with appointments where I have to travel and getting time off work is sometimes difficult. Her staff at the derm clinic are also fabulous!Bill H, Stewiacke, NS

Submitted Aug. 1, 2013 | flag

Dr Finlayson is an excellent Doctor. She takes the time to listen and explains in detail what needs to happen if you need treatment(s). I have been a patient of hers for many years and feel fortunate that I was refered to her - great care! Wonderful staff also.

Submitted July 6, 2012 | flag

such a great doctor! we have been seen her for 5 years nbow, we love her

Submitted Feb. 20, 2012 | flag

Dr Finlayson is a first rate dermatologist that I first started seeing in the 80's - I was disappointed to hear she no longer saw adults but only kids for a while. I was estatic to see that she again started seeing adults and quickly got my GP to refer me to her again for my acne - she is very knowlegeable, kind and always follows up - I wish there were 10 more like her in the city - just a fantastic Doctor.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2011 | flag

My son and husband both see Dr.Finlayson for years now! She is a very caring person and listens to her patients needs. She follows up on all test and treats them as needed.I highly recommend her to anyone.

Submitted April 10, 2011 | flag

She is so good in her knowledge and very calm and also very patient. I am taking my son over to her she is very good in answering all your questions and satisfy you by awaring you all possiblities. By the way she is seeing adults too now in dixon building. I rate her the best till now

Submitted April 20, 2009 | flag

Our son was not having success with his previous eczema treatment when we switched to Dr Finlayson at the IWK clinic. She changed the course of treatment and we saw results immediately. What a difference she made!

Submitted July 14, 2007 | flag

My daughter has a rare syndrome and Dr. Finlayson diagnosed it when no one else could and had been her dermatologist ever since. She is incredible - kind and caring, gentle, great with kids and very knowledgeable. She takes plenty of time to explain things and answer questions. Absolutely first rate

Submitted May 18, 2007 | flag

I saw Dr Finlayson for years as an adult patient and was so sorry she stopped seeing adult patients and switched to pediatric dermatology - she did see my daughter as a newborn and she is very kind, caring and just an overall excellent doctor - if she ever went back to seeing adult patients I would go back in a heartbeat.

Submitted April 21, 2007 | flag

Working in Pediatric Dermatology, Dr. Finlayson is a wonderful doctor. Very personable and she goes out of her way to receive and make phone calls where I am long distance. She will make time to see my daughter whenever I feel necessary. My daughter hasn't been seeing her for a long time but so far I rate her A+++.

Submitted March 23, 2007 | flag