Rate Dr. Steven M. Krakora

Dr. Steven M. Krakora's Ratings

I had a wisdom tooth that needed to come out. Dr. Krakora was fast and friendly. Tooth came out no problem in no time flat. Staff was friendly, office was clean, they call to check up on you, I got a call from the doctor an hour after my procedure and from the staff a week later. They answered any and all questions. Nice to be treated kindly even though I had no health or dental insurance. I will definitely go there again if a problem arises. Kind, clean, professional, pain free. Can't have a better experience! 5 stars.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2011 | flag

Although no one wants to have an inplant, Dr. Krakora was very informative, relieved any fears and answered all of my questions in detail. It was a painless experience, from extract to the implant, which feels like it has always been a part of me. Dr. Krakora is friendly, and his staff is very helpful.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2009 | flag

The Doctor was so nice and friendly. He put me at ease right off from the start. He checked on me at least two times over the next few days to make sure everthing was fine.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2009 | flag

Dr. Krakora and his staff made me feel very comfortable and secure during what could have been a very nerve wracking experience. They were both helpful and patient in answering all my questions about not only the procedure, but also about insurance and payment choices

Submitted Oct. 23, 2009 | flag

Very pleasant staff. Made me feel very comfortable for my dental implant. Afterwards the follow ups have been wonderful, and everything is healing perfectly!

Submitted Sept. 1, 2008 | flag