Rate Dr. Sumit Agrawal

Dr. Sumit Agrawal's Ratings

I've been to many ENTs over the years and had tubes multiple times. Dr. Sumit Agrawal is by far the most knowledgeable, professional, honest, and personable ENT I've ever had. He performed a very delicate surgery replacing the tissue on my ear drum after having had a perforation for years. The operation saved me from further hearing loss and damage. He was very upfront and told me all the risks of my surgery, but was always optimistic and positive. His team is fantastic and I will continue to drive the 2 hours to his office because it's worth it!!

Submitted Feb. 10, 2014 | flag

The whole team are amazing!Dr. Agrawal put me at ease the minute I met him, as did his audiologist, Ms. Teeter. What a wonderful group of people.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2014 | flag

I'm the current ccma guitarist of the year, produced records for Michelle Wright, Dean Brody, Jason Blaine, Charlie Major ect.. My career would have been over without this man.. There is no one better. Thank you Dr. Agrawal. Jason Barry

Submitted Oct. 30, 2013 | flag

Friendly, knowledgeable and took his time. Answered all my questions and eased my mind. I continue to see him once a year to monitor my Cholesteotoma and know I am in great hands. What a wonderful Doctor.

Submitted June 9, 2011 | flag

He is the best ENT ever! I highly recommend him. My husband and I were very pleased with him.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2011 | flag

Amazing Doctor!!!! He did surgery on my husband's ear as he only had 50% of his hearing left in both ears and my husband now has full hearing in the ear he had surgery on!! He is so nice and remembers you. You aren't just a person to him, you're his patient. He is so caring and so knowledgeable! He is truly an amazing doctor. I would reccomend him without a doubt!

Submitted Oct. 6, 2010 | flag

Absolutely Brilliant!!!!Kind,caring,supportive and gave us hope and confidence. He feels his patients pain and suffering, and is very friendly and social which makes dealing with someone so much easier. I went thru 16+ hours of surgery for Acoustic Neuroma. My jugular vein was in the way to be able to access the tumor. Only 1% of the world has a jugular vein going so high. With his knowledge and skill, he was able to move the vein without causing any damage or issues. Something not many, if any, surgeons could've accomplished. Even after surgery, he kept in touch and continued to visit during my stay in the hospital which was extended due to a CSF leak. Follow up appointments were always on time and on schedule. His staff are always helpful. In the end, he and Dr Steven Lownie managed to remove all of the 3.5cm tumor from my head near the brain stem. We will always be in debt to these fine men. We have never met a doctor like Dr Agrawal before!!!

Submitted May 6, 2010 | flag

Dr Agrawal is a caring,knowledgeable young man with a superior sense of how to put a patient at ease. It was a pleasure to be treated by someone with his level of medical and social skills. His staff were very friendly and supportive. Dr Agrawal and Dr Lorne Parnes together cured the sudden hearing loss in my right ear with only four treatments and I am in their debt. William Craig Goderich Ontario

Submitted Nov. 19, 2009 | flag

What a sweetheart!! There is always apprehension dealing with hearing issues and he and his staff made me feel comfortable... and confident in their abilities. The doctor was very personable...appeared well-informed, and communicated the issues to me clearly. I felt 100% at ease with him, and confident in his abilities. It was reassuring to deal with a doctor associated with University Hospital... where very good treatment is right at hand. I do not live in the same city, and this doctor went out of his way to schedule future tests and appointments on the same day for my convenience!

Submitted Oct. 7, 2009 | flag

If you are lucky enough to have Dr. Agrawal as your surgeon, you are in great hands. He is friendly and extremely skillful. The moment you meet him, you know that you have nothing to worry about, regardless of the procedure. He performed my Cochlear Implant surgery and did a fantastic job. Can't say enough good things about him.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2008 | flag