Dr. Maria Eugenia Calvo

5 1 4.6

You may also like

Rate Dr. Maria Eugenia Calvo

Dr. Maria Eugenia Calvo's Ratings

Dr Calvo is extremely overloaded with patients. But somehow manages to take time with each patient to address their pain issues. It may be for these reasons that she is not punctual. However her level of care and expertise is well worth any wait time you may have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2801042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Dr. Maria Calvo, by far the best doctor I've ever been to. She is the only one to run more tests on me to find out exactly what was happening, then treat accordingly. The others just have me shots in the same place every time. Dr. Calvo is an asset to the medical profession and an asset to her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2745591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Dr.calvo and the pain clinic give hope and results for her patients, thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Dr. Calvo has improved my life exponentially. She is kind, cares about me as a patient and a person. She ALWAYS asks the right questions and will go out of her way to ensure my health and quality of life is well taken care of. I have NEVER had a physician go to lengths and extremes that Dr. Calvo does to make life better every day.Dr. Calvo is amazing!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2364422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

AMAZING CARE AND KNOWLEDGE... THE BEST DOCTOR EVER. SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO REALLY FIND THE HEALTH PROBLEM THAT I HAD AND SHE ADDRESSED IT WITH COMPLETELY PROFESSIONALISM AND REAL CARE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][507787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

I recently became a patient of Dr. Calvo, when Dr. rhyderrich retired. When attending my first appointment with her, I had the worse migraine that I have ever had. Although she couldn't do the nerve block because of head pain, she treated my migraine and was very concerned. I left her office feeling human again. I know the wait time is long, but it sure is worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][507786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

I was sent to Dr. Calvo after years of dealing with pain from a car accident. The doctor's that I had seen before seemed to just be constantly concerned about how addictive the drugs were for pain so they didn't do anything. When I was sent to Dr.Calvo, I assumed that it would be more of the same but she immediately told me what options I had and worked with me on a plan to figure out what worked for me. I can tell you that after each time I visit her I know I will feel better either physically or mentally. She also takes the time to look at all of my health problems even though other doctors have just brushed me off. With her attention to detail and her attempts to make sure that every patient goes away a little better, you are usually in the waiting room for a while but it is worth it. She is one of the best doctors that I have ever had, I don't know what I would have done without Dr.Calvo's help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][507785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

I am so lucky to have been sent to Dr. Calvo, after 17 years of pain I am finally finding some relief.Thank you and bless you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][507784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2012

I am very luckey to find dr calvo.she knew my pain.last 10 year I suffer from the neck facial pain.I feel like god send her to look after me.July this year DR.who was looking after my meds for last four year was gone from pratice .I was left in despare.DR MUCUSTER AND DR CALVO save my soul.She is very good doctor .I hope she doesnt go any where for very very long time.I am sure thousand paitent like me needs her here.There is no words i can say to thank her for giving me my life back .chornic neck pain is worse pain to live with.Doctor like calvo make possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][507783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2011

Dr. calvo is a very skilled and informative member of my wellness team (other doctors). She is always looking for new ways to help me manage my various medical issues and work with me in improving my quality of life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][507782].votes_count ]]