Rate Dr. Cara C. Bondly

Dr. Cara C. Bondly's Ratings

Dr. Bondly has treated my husband for over four years. Her initial visit was through and intense , covering aspects from family & work environment . Time spent with my husband was no short visit , meaning this may have put her behind with the next patient , so, the few seldom times he must wait a bit, could be someone else's ...no complaint there. She is a straight shooter, this is life or death. Her staff is always upbeat & positive... When a missed appointment has occurred accidentally , someone always calls !!! Who does that anymore ? We have nothing but thanks & praise for Dr. Bondly & staff..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Dr. Bondly has the worst nurses staff I have ever encountered as well as the worst bedside manner. I have never waited so long for a doctor who wasn't even in the building when I arrived for my procedure. Spare yourself the effort because she's too pretentious for her own patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2364425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

I waited 4 hours and was never seen! They never contacted me to apologize or explain. The waiting room was nasty! Chairs were stained and floor was coming up. This is the worst doctor experience I have ever had. I recommend choosing someone else if you need a doctor in this field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][507845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2013

Very conscientious, perceptive doctor. Gave me FULL attention during examination,asked perceptive questions about past blood work and health. Prepared me for bone marrow biopsy and aspiration and performed it quickly with outstanding staff support. Does not sugarcoat the possible outcomes and keeps her word. Staff is nurturing and very kind, sympathetic to critical diagnoses and made you comfortable. Her office is efficiently run. Bruno Cancer center staff also very helpful, and the parking is free! I have appreciated the compassionate care in a hard time. Dr. Bondley is someone you can trust to go to the utmost to get to the right diagnosis and do the right thing for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][507844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Dr Bondly is extremely professional and knowledgable. She helped save my fathers life and I will always be thankful for her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][507843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2009

I feel that Dr. Bondly is a very kind, caring and extremely knowledgeable professional. She saved my husbands life and it wasn't an easy diagnosis. I will be grateful to her forever. She shows total compassion for her patients their families also.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][507842].votes_count ]]