Rate Dr. Cara C. Bondly

Dr. Cara C. Bondly's Ratings

Dr. Bondly has the worst nurses staff I have ever encountered as well as the worst bedside manner. I have never waited so long for a doctor who wasn't even in the building when I arrived for my procedure. Spare yourself the effort because she's too pretentious for her own patients.

Submitted April 7, 2014 | flag

I waited 4 hours and was never seen! They never contacted me to apologize or explain. The waiting room was nasty! Chairs were stained and floor was coming up. This is the worst doctor experience I have ever had. I recommend choosing someone else if you need a doctor in this field.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2013 | flag

Very conscientious, perceptive doctor. Gave me FULL attention during examination,asked perceptive questions about past blood work and health. Prepared me for bone marrow biopsy and aspiration and performed it quickly with outstanding staff support. Does not sugarcoat the possible outcomes and keeps her word. Staff is nurturing and very kind, sympathetic to critical diagnoses and made you comfortable. Her office is efficiently run. Bruno Cancer center staff also very helpful, and the parking is free! I have appreciated the compassionate care in a hard time. Dr. Bondley is someone you can trust to go to the utmost to get to the right diagnosis and do the right thing for you.

Submitted June 14, 2012 | flag

Dr Bondly is extremely professional and knowledgable. She helped save my fathers life and I will always be thankful for her.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2009 | flag

I feel that Dr. Bondly is a very kind, caring and extremely knowledgeable professional. She saved my husbands life and it wasn't an easy diagnosis. I will be grateful to her forever. She shows total compassion for her patients their families also.

Submitted March 19, 2009 | flag