Rate Dr. Ingrid Fedoroff

Dr. Ingrid Fedoroff's Ratings

Submitted July 3, 2013 | flag

Very knowledgeable, a skilled therapist, compassionate, supportive, very helpful

Submitted Oct. 1, 2012 | flag

This doctor saved my life! I still go to her for "tune-ups" on occasion. I cannot find the words to express my gratitude for how she worked for me. She went out of her way to help me and is a valuable tool for our entire family. Dr. Fedoroff goes above and beyond! She is immensely patient, funny, compassionate, understanding, down-to-earth, friendly, welcoming, and above all wants the best for her patient. I recommend her to everyone who I know is struggling because I know if you are willing to do the work, she will help you get you to where you need to be. As a matter of fact, three of my friends who were struggling with depression all went to her on my recommendation and found the help they needed and talk of her with fondness and greatfulness. Thank you, Ingrid!

Submitted July 26, 2012 | flag

Dr Fedoroff is intelligent and knowledgeable. She's easy to talk to and positive. I highly recommend Dr Fedoroff.

Submitted March 24, 2011 | flag

Dr. Fedoroff is very knowledgeable and I've made substantial progress with her in a few visits.

Submitted July 26, 2009 | flag

This is a very caring doctor. She is willing and able to work 100% with you.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2008 | flag