Rate Dr. Faith R. Goldman

Dr. Faith R. Goldman's Ratings

She was great, very thorough. She went over all possible situations and did a detailed exam and follow up. I felt very comfortable with her and her staff they are fantastic hands down. Appreciated everything they did for me to help keep and make sure I was cancer free.

Submitted May 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Goldman guided me through a very scarey choice without pressure or bias. I had a consultation with her a year previously about a breast lump before finding dark bloody discharge from my nipple. She spent quite a bit of time with me on each visit and was always available via phone to answer any questions that came up prior to opting for surgery. Thankfully it was not cancer, but I can't imagine living any longer not knowing. She was completely upfront about all possible side effects and consulted with my plastic surgeon to discuss worse case scenarios. The surgery went without a hitch with minimal scaring and is looking better every day. Her staffs kindness and compassion are "bar-none", the best in the business and I would highly recommend her to anyone with breast concerns.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2012 | flag

Last year I had a suspicious mammogram. I was frightened and did not know where to turn for help. Someone recommended her and I'm so glad they did. From the start, she put me at ease and reassured me. She has a great sense of humor, is kind, compassionate and above all else quite knowledgeable. She literally saved my life. I'll never forget when she called to give me good news. She was so happy for me (I've kept the message). My husband felt at ease with her too. She returned every phone call and was never too busy to spend time explaining things to me. Her staff is outstanding, especially her assistant Joanne. She gave me hope when I needed it and walked with me every step of the way. I cannot say enough good things about her and highly recommend her.

Submitted March 22, 2012 | flag

Dr. Goldman is not only knowledgeable but warm and caring and truly cares about you and your case. She made me feel totally at ease at a very scary time and has continued to be a great partner in my medical care.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2011 | flag

Lied about the damage her procedure would cause looking for non-existant cancer. NOT BOARD CETIFIED. Stay as far away as possible. Treats every shadow on a mamogram like cancer, cuts out totally healthy tissue. I curse the person who recomended her. AGAIN, SHE IS NOT BOARD CERTIFIED IN THIS FIELD.

Submitted July 20, 2011 | flag

very nice and very good about explaing things in a way patients can understand just the whole office very kind courteous

Submitted May 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Goldman is knowledgeable, professional, friendly and caring. I felt so at ease with her during a very difficult time. She recognizes what the patient is going through and makes you feel as if you are her most important patient. She explained things clearly, but precisely. I would recommend her to anyone.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2010 | flag

Fantastic surgeon!! Diagnosed with breast cancer and Dr. Goldman walked me through every detail. After surgery, the pain was minimal and the scar looks great.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2010 | flag

Dr. Goldman is not only very knowledgeable and highly skilled, but she also is in tune with all the emotions you are feeling with a cancer diagnosis. Not once did she rush me out the door or try to short-cut explanations. She looks young but believe me, I've gotten 2nd and 3rd opinions from other doctors and she is very well trained-Type A+. Your "faith" in her will not be disappointed. Gentle hands & super compassionate.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2009 | flag

Dr. Goldman is very friendly and shows a lot of compassion. She took time to go over what the pros and cons of my surgery were; she did this for me and it was extremely helpful. She also took time out of her day to return my phone calls, which many doctors don't do. I highly recommend her l had a really good experience while under her care.

Submitted July 28, 2009 | flag