Dr. Jonathan K. Chan

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 16/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Jonathan K. Chan has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. Jonathan K. Chan
Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

16/09/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "Citrus Heights" to "Roseville"

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Jonathan" to "Jonathan K."
RID: 1031212
11/11/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Chan and his team are wonderful. I am a new patient with Dr. Chan as of October 2009. My company switched insurance providers and I hoped I could find a doctor that was at least "okay" - and boy, was I blown away! Not only are Dr. Chan's staff super-friendly (Kristen and Kelly are especially wonderful), but Dr. Chan is very kind and gentle and took the time to answer ALL my questions. I also live in the UK right now, so my trips to the US are infrequent, and he allayed any concerns I have about dental questions while over there by encouraging me to call or email him any time. The office is also very nice - bright, modern, and with digital x-rays! I also enjoyed the TV screens with relaxing images that are in each procedure room. Needless to say, I am very impressed and will tell all my friends and colleagues about my experience here. I can't say enough good things - thank you, Dr. Chan!
Insurance: Delta Dental
Respond
RID: 906492
06/06/09 5 5 5 5 I have a fear of dentistry. I told Dr. Chan that and he was SO wonderful. He talked me through everything, made sure I was numb before getting any work done. I didn't feel a thing! The staff is very friendly too.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield