Rate Dr. Andrew M. Prince

Dr. Andrew M. Prince's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

I really cannot say enough good things about his abilities and for the rest I quote Sidney Falco as applied to Dr Prince, He has "Integrity - acute, like indigestion."

Submitted July 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Prince and his staff are expert at their responsibilities. I have nver seen such perfection with service and treatment. It is difficult getting there, but it is worth the trip throughtout the 15 years of service.

Submitted June 28, 2013 | flag

I really think there is none better in NY or elsewhere

Submitted Nov. 27, 2012 | flag

Very helpful and professional. Would recommend highly.

Submitted April 9, 2012 | flag

he is the best glacoma specialist in ny.he is a special person

Submitted Aug. 30, 2010 | flag

Dr Prince is a caring kind informed medical professional. He was most helpful to me after a different MD "screwed up" my cataract surgery.

Submitted March 10, 2010 | flag

In my opinion, Dr. Andrew Prince is the best glaucoma specialist in New York, perhaps in the world. He is razor smart, very creative, and patient-centered. Every patient is an individual challenge -- How can I best help this person? A deeply kind and honest man, and he knows everything about glaucoma.

Submitted April 17, 2008 | flag