Rate Dr. Hon Wah Wong

Dr. Hon Wah Wong's Ratings

Terrible. I called to ask when my grandma had her last tetanus shot and the secretary cut me off before I was able to ask. Then she hung up on me. She must really hate people or her job. I would only recommend to people who can teach the secretary proper customer service or make her feel better about her self esteem. Too bad Dr. Wong can't cure that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Dr Wong is a great doctor. He is very helpful and knowledgeable. My family and I had visited him for more than 15 years. He is still the same, responsible. We are happy to have a great doctor like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][508912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2014

Dr.Wong is a great doctor, friendly, knowledgable and responsible. It's not easy to find such good family doctor now. But the staff is pretty rude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][508911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2013

Dr. Wong seemed nice, but his staff were rude and arrogant. I am surprised they could keep their jobs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][508910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Naggy staff, overbooked, excellent doctor. I can stand the staff and deal with the wait, but I cannot have a bad doctor. Despite the receptionist issues and overbooked office, I'd still recommend him as a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][508909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2013

Staff (basically the secretary) is extremely rude. Average waiting time, was not extremely long, but it wasn't on time either. Nice doctor, quite knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][508908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2012

Dr. Wong is a very helpful and knowledgeable doctor. Very friendly that even my kids all like him a lot. He would check detailly for all possibilities from symptoms we told him. Our whole family enjoy and believe we are all very lucky to have such good doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][508907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2011

I've had the pleasure of being Dr. Wong's patient almost my entire life, he is a truly amazing person and excellent physician. Appointments are readily available, he is on time and he makes every effort to assist you. Very blessed to have him as my GP

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][508906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2011

Dr. Wong and his staff always make some room for last minute appointments specially for my baby. My personal experience with his staff and him has been always good. My family is grateful with his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][508905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

The doctor is okay. The staff members are extremely rude, unprofessional and has attitude problems. They should be taking a course on courtesy and customer service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][508904].votes_count ]]