Rate Dr. Charles A. Messa

Dr. Charles A. Messa's Ratings

I choose Dr Messa because of his outstanding reputation. I had a facelift and eyelid surgery and I'm extremely happy. I look amazing and I have reommended him to all my friends. He's the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

Dr Messa is an amazing surgeon and physician. I had two children and my breasts and stomach were ruined. I had a breast augmentation with a lift and tummy tuck and I look beautiful. He's the BEST!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

I had a breast augmentation and mastopexy with Dr Messa. I absolutely love the way my breasts look now. I had 3 children and breast fed. My breasts were sagging and lost fullness. He is an amazing doctor and was always kind and caring, he is a wonderful surgeon. I feel like a new woman thanks to Dr Messa.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2364490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr Messa is truly a miracle worker..i have undergone both a breast augmentation and later an abdominoplasty with him. I feel completely transformed.. My breasts and abdomen look great! I could not have asked for a better outcome. I researched multiple other surgeons before choosing Dr Messa and honestly there is no comparison.. Dr Messa is an incredibly skilled surgeon. Moreover, he is kind and patient.. Took the time to explain everything to me and answer all of my questions in detail. I never felt pressured by him or his staff. I definitely plan to go back to him... Overall a great experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2364489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

I had a breast implant exchange and Dr Messa did a wonderful job. I am extremely happy. And looking foward to having my abdominoplasty next month. Thank you Dr. Messa for all the great care you and your staff provided me with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2364488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][508980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2013

I had a BA and BL a year ago and was left with a double bubble on the left side and nipples both lower the. What i would like. I have not been able to reschedule a second corrective surgery because i was informed at my second preop that unless i was paying cash again there was no financing options for me because there office didnt finance procedures under $2,000, not professional not happy, office manager never spoke with me, neither did dr messa, i was never offered a payment plan. Granted i paid my first 7,900 surgery cash i guess that meant nothing. Still left with horrible deformed breast now looking for an attorney.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][508979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

Dr. Messa is an amazing doctor. I had a breast augmentation with lift 12 days ago and I'm very happy with my results. His staff is very kind, knowledgeable, and have answered all my questions everytime I go in or call. I truly made a great choice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][508978].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

I am 23 years old and had a breast augmentation about 3 months ago. Dr. Messa is the most amazing surgeon in the world! He is so sweet and caring and genuinely makes you feel like a family member. My mom had her breasts done a week after mine and she feels the exact same way. Not to mention he is super cute, which is a bonus :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][508977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2011

Dr. Charles Messa is a wonderful doctor. I had my breast augmentation done in 2008 and I have not encountered any problems. I have no scar. If anyone thinks of getting a breast augmentation I would definitely recommend him. Overall he answered all my questions and concerns. Very nice and made me feel comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][508976].votes_count ]]