Rate Dr. Laina E. Crowthers

Dr. Laina E. Crowthers's Ratings

Dr. Crowthers is easily the best ob/gyn I have ever had, and I've had several. I was referred to her with a potentially life-threatening problem and was put at ease immediately. She was patient, knowledgeable and listened to all my concerns. She was thorough and gave me the time I needed. I ended up having surgery and all ended well. She was very honest about the possible outcomes, and I felt safe under her care. I highly recommend her. Oh, and she called me with results after hours, too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][509225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Best Dr out there! I have been seeing dr Crowthers since she delivered my son almost 10 years ago. She is very knowledgeable, takes her time, listens and answers all your questions. I have recommended her to several times to family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][509224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Dr Crowthers is the best doctor at broadway i am lucky to have found her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][509223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Best Dr, listens and answers all questions. She calls back even after hours, I couldn't be happier!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][509222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2011

I absolutely loved this dr! I was new to the practice and found her to be extremely caring and compassionate. Dr Crowthers explains things thoroughly. I definitely would refer her to a friend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][509221].votes_count ]]