Dr. Laina E. Crowthers

Grad. Year: 1999

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Laina E. Crowthers has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Laina" to "Laina E."

18/08/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "PROVIDENCE" to "Smithfield"
RID: 2718414
25/07/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Crowthers is easily the best ob/gyn I have ever had, and I've had several. I was referred to her with a potentially life-threatening problem and was put at ease immediately. She was patient, knowledgeable and listened to all my concerns. She was thorough and gave me the time I needed. I ended up having surgery and all ended well. She was very honest about the possible outcomes, and I felt safe under her care. I highly recommend her. Oh, and she called me with results after hours, too.
RID: 2583604
12/03/13 5 5 5 5 Best Dr out there! I have been seeing dr Crowthers since she delivered my son almost 10 years ago. She is very knowledgeable, takes her time, listens and answers all your questions. I have recommended her to several times to family and friends.
RID: 1762673
19/03/12 4 4 5 5 Dr Crowthers is the best doctor at broadway i am lucky to have found her!
RID: 1668176
22/12/11 5 5 5 5 Best Dr, listens and answers all questions. She calls back even after hours, I couldn't be happier!
RID: 820314
08/03/09 5 5 5 5 I absolutely loved this dr! I was new to the practice and found her to be extremely caring and compassionate. Dr Crowthers explains things thoroughly. I definitely would refer her to a friend.