Rate Dr. Andrew G. Israel

Dr. Andrew G. Israel's Ratings

Great bedside manner. Very caring. Always offers good advice. Has been our family dr. For over 20 years. I would recommend him to all my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][509294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

He was good but is getting burn out. He is not longer on top of his game.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][509293].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 31, 2013

He's good doctor. He has been my doctor and my husband's for a long time. He is punctual and good bedside manner. I think you will like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][509292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

I give him and his office the highest rating. I have been a patient for years. He is a wonderful person and a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][509291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Israel for 24 years. He's the best of the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][509290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Absolutely the best. He even comes out to the waiting room to fetch his patients and walks them back into his office. He cares, he knows, he is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][509289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2009

He's been my personel physician since 1987. Now My husband and daughter are his patients. Always punctual and personaly comes out and greets you in the waiting room. That tells me he really cares. He always types a note with your instructions, you don't have to call him after you leave and ask "what was I suppose to do".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][509288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2009

Excellent care. Doctor interested in his patients. Always personable and approachable. Never a wait in his office as appointments are handled in a timely manner. Always explains issues in terms the layman can understand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][509287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Israel for over 20 years. He takes his time, answers all your questions and is very thorough. We are in the medical profession ourselves and have heard him praised repeatedly - that is how we decided to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][509286].votes_count ]]