Dr. Henry Lin

Grad. Year: 1998

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 19/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Henry Lin has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Allergist / Immunologist-related: fever, asthma, hives, allergies, hay fever, food allergy, chemical allergy, insect allergy, drug allergy
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5675720
24/07/14 5 5 5 5 He is an amazing doctor, the best Allergist in San Bernardino.
RID: 849612
01/04/09 4 4 5 5 Great doctor, never rush patient out, and answer all your questions, I am his patient since 2007, and intially I had my allergy sympton treated for year and half, and I am getting much better.
RID: 744241
15/12/08 5 5 5 5 Great doctor! Very kind and caring! Answers all your questions, and he's very knowledgeable. His staff is very friendly and nice. If you get shots, remember to ask for the cold spray, so it doesn't hurt!
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 723764

17/11/08 5 5 5 5 very knowledgable and very friendly. Explains in depth of my health issues, and answered all my questions.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 673465
25/08/08 5 5 5 5 doc was very attentive to my allergy symptoms, very knowledgable. My symptoms have improved since the treatment. Highly recommended allergist.  Respond