Rate Dr. Hoda M. Hachicho

Dr. Hoda M. Hachicho's Ratings

Dr. Hachicho is a GREAT dr! We've been with her for years and I recently had a couple mild strokes and she took Excellent care of me! My husband sees her and is pleased as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2364536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

She doesn't return anybody's call about the medication giant pharmacy has been trying to call her to get a prescription filled for my daughter Angela and she has seizures with no pills I think she's the worst doctor in Prince William hospital also the school needs some paperwork my daughter could start school and several months later because she didn't send the paperwork

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][509372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2013

Dr. Hachicho is a great doctor. I recommend her for anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][509371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Dr. Hachicho is a very helpful and knowledgeable physician. She was able to help me with my condition when no other doctor could. She is very caring and professional. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][509370].votes_count ]]