Dr. Layla M. Swisher

Dr. Layla M. Swisher

Rate Dr. Layla M. Swisher

Dr. Layla M. Swisher's Ratings

I love this doctor. She takes the time to listen to your concerns and truly cares about her patients. She has been to 2 of my births and I wouldn't want to deliver without her! She was has a calming effect on mothers, and counter point pressure is heavenly during labor. Layla is very family friendly as well. She knows how to support fearful dads as well. This doctor is the way too go for medical support.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2008 | flag

Layla is very knowledgable and capable. She is very matter of fact and straight forward and full of information. She pushes the subject of weight gain. She always had answers to all of my questions. However she rarely returns a phone call on the same day you call you usually will wait a few days. Durings births she gives a great pregnancy massage and is very involved during labor, however during delivery she has a bad habit of sounding panicky and tends to overreact. I've been to a few births she has done through friends and family and she seemed to panic at all of them to some degree even when things are fine. She's great after birth though and you are home within hours.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2008 | flag