Rate Dr. Adam P. Angeles

Dr. Adam P. Angeles's Ratings

by Catherine Suzanne Ferrin More than happy with the Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) that was accomplished by Dr. Adam Angeles. Brilliant Doctor who is thoroughly acquainted with and skilled in his occupation. I found the member's of his staff to be First-Rate.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2014 | flag

Dr Angeles was most accommodating for review and scheduling. His staff is a well oiled machine and very proficient. Most remarkable was his follow up care. It was above and beyond! Thank you, Jon R Addison

Submitted June 20, 2013 | flag

Dr Adam Angeles was recommended by another local doctor. He removed 17 pounds of excess skin from my mid-section, I had 165 pound weight loss from gastric bypass surgery I had done in February 2010. I could not be more pleased with the care I received from Dr Angeles and the results are life changing. THANK YOU DR ANGELES!

Submitted Aug. 31, 2011 | flag

Submitted Jan. 26, 2011 | flag

I had surgery with Dr Angeles and he did a rotten job. I had paid him $8,000 for a tummy tuck and I had to pay another fee to have the dog tags removed be another Dr. Since he did such a poor job I didn't want him to do the clean up surgery.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2009 | flag

I had many complications after seeing him for a tummy tuck and he told me it was actually not his problem and go see another doctor he was to busy to be botherd. well one week later i almost died from infection.

Submitted June 21, 2009 | flag

My mother had breast cancer and opted for a double mastectomy. Dr. Angeles was present for that and the did the reconstruction. He is extremely knowledgable on healing and had the hospital give oxygen the entire time she was there as well as vitamins (IV) that are not normally prescribed by MDs. He was wonderful with my mother, took extra time with her and helped her emotionally through the process. I was with her for months and during her appointments with Dr. Angeles and I found him very caring and was great at helping to solve problems that she developed (having nothing to do with his portion of treatment). I cannot recommend him more highly.

Submitted June 14, 2009 | flag

I had a tummy tuck done by Dr Angeles. I found him to be very rude and lied about the procedure. He said it would cost x amount of money when in turn it cost me $10,000.00. He had me spend the night and my insurance company did not pick up the balance that I had already paid. I was left with two dog flaps on each side of me. I have found another doctor to do a breast lift and a getter cost (Dr. Quinn) wonderful doctor and he is going to correct what Dr Angeles did for free. Hats off to Dr Quinn, wonderful doctor and very kind. No hidden fees.

Submitted April 2, 2009 | flag

I opted for mastectomy and reconstrution, Dr Angeles did the reconstruction and was present during the mastectomy. He has been consistently kind, personable and professional. His skill is evident and I am very pleased with the results. I have been to his old office on Neff Rd (this article's address) and his new office on Mary Beth Way, both have friendly staff, wait times are minimal, setting is comfortable. He is always open to discussion and answers all questions. I would travel to see him if I needed more surgery and did not live close by.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2008 | flag