Rate Dr. Lowell Reynolds

Dr. Lowell Reynolds's Ratings

He spent less than 5minutes with me, did not look at my xrays or MRI reports, did not ask about what other medications I took or what my surgical background was and why I needed to be there. He seemed very judgmental and when I declined to use all of the modalities from his clinic since I'd already tried and failed to achieve success in the past, he ended our appt. He has no interest in just writing a prescription or helping find the right medication to help you lead a functional life...just wants to crank you though the system and bill your insurance co.

Submitted April 23, 2014 | flag

Although a lot of us call seeing any pain doctor at this Pain Center a "cattle call" because first the MA comes in and goes over the same info the Resident or Fellow who does who comes in after her. He then ask if I have any problems really bothering me, then he leaves and Dr. Reynolds walks in, but doesn't spend as much time as I would like. I have been seeing him six years now so whenever he sees me, he always says hi and calls me by my first time. I had hand surgery in May of 2009, at Loma Linda, where he is the Pain Center Director. He said he saw my name on the surgery schedule and popped his head in to say hi as I was in isolation due to having MRSA. That was a good face to see as he does my pain management post op when I have surgery at Loma Linda, and I told him to have the PCA Pump ready, and he smiles and said it would be ready. He has warmed up since I first started seeing him.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2009 | flag