Dr. Kenneth S. Backman

Grad. Year: 1994

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.1 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Kenneth S. Backman has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Allergist / Immunologist-related: fever, asthma, hives, allergies, hay fever, food allergy, chemical allergy, insect allergy, drug allergy
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2516271
30/12/12 5 4 4 5 His staff is terrific. However, I found him to be arrogant. If you do not do exactly was he tells you then he may refuse to treat you again. I called him on a Sunday once. Told him I had some breathing problems and wanted him to call in a prescription for it. Instead, he told me to go to emergency. I didn't feel it was an emergency. A week later I received a letter from him stating that he was going to no longer treat me. He told me I had 30 days to find another doctor.
Insurance: Aetna
See Responses
RID: 2449677
17/10/12 5 5 5 5 Most on time MD in Fairfield County, terrific MD, Staff is TOP NOTCH
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1445598
20/05/11 5 5 5 5 Smartest allergist out there. I have been to many. Brilliant guy. Great doctor. Top notch.  Respond
RID: 878815
05/05/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Backman is fantastic. Several members of my family see him, and we've been very pleased.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield