Rate Dr. Sue Ann Upton

Dr. Sue Ann Upton's Ratings

Dr. Upton has been my 16 year old daughter's pediatrician since she was 7, and my 6 year old son's since birth. In that time, there has never been a bad experience, only good. My daughter is autistic, and was seeing Dr. Upton just before she got her diagnosis. I was impressed by Dr. Upton's ability to bond with my daughter --- high functioning autistic girls are little-understood by many in the medical profession. We highly recommend Dr. Upton.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. Upton is a fabulous pediatrician. She is very good with both my daughter and son. They both talk about how much they like her. She is very knowledgable, practical, and always has good advice. We never have to wait for an appt. If for some reason she is not available, we have always been given an appt w another doctor in the practice. All have been excellent. I would recommend this doctor 100 percent!

Submitted Oct. 7, 2012 | flag

She is the Bomb!!! Great doctor, very funny and good with the kids.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2008 | flag