You may also like

Rate Dr. Yetunde Kasumu

Dr. Yetunde Kasumu's Ratings

This is a HORRIBLE doctor. I took my 14 year old there for a physical. Dr Kasumu kicked me out of the room, said she want to establish Dr/patient trust; I accepted that. Not even 5 minutes later, she was finished with my daughter. Came out of the office stomping and waving her arms around because we missed the last appointment, even though I cancelled it beforehand. Said if I didn't pay the $85 for a missed appointment, she didn't want us back at the office ever. She was angry on the phone in the room with my daughter, and also raised her voice to my daughter. And to top it all off, the whole reason for our appointment was not even addressed. I will never bring my daughter back to this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

I am so lucky I was referred to Dr. Kasumu. She is professional, knowledgeable, caring and has a great sense of humour too! She is very gentle - and quick - performing female physicals, which is very important to me. She is not quick to rush me out, and when I have several questions during a visit, she has never once told me "Make another app't", she will address all my concerns. Now my baby boy is seeing her too and he loves her! I am also impressed with the nurses at Eagles Med as well, very thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

wouldn't recommend her to anybody. The moment you're in, you feel it is all about $$$ and ripping off the system. Always in a rush and you can't talk about and discuss more than one thing at a visit........absolutely ridiculous. I've never seen this with the previous GPs I dealt with. I don't blame her but blame the health system that allows some GPs abuse the system that far.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2631275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

Dr. Kasumu is excellent. She always squeezes me in and has referred me to specialists when its been required. She is very thorough and has an excellent bed side manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Dr. K has an excellent bedside manner. She isn't a prescription pusher, which is important to me, but lets you know what to watch for in case prescriptions are needed. She is friendly, great with my children and is overall a really great doctor! Been seeing her for 3.5 years now and she has continued to make myself and my family appreciate the worth of a good family doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Dr Kasumu is the best Dr I have ever had. She is quick to send you on to specialists when they are required and she is on top of everything on my return visits to her. She takes the time to listen and I do not feel she is rushing on to the next patient. If she is running late I presume it is due to the previous patients and it is beyond her control. I am very pleased with my medical care provided by Dr Kasumu.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Always an enjoyable experience. Good bedside manner in a doctor who listens and cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

enjoy Dr, Kasamu, she is professional and takes the time to explain

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Worst Doctor I have ever had!! I came to see her with a problem and she scoffed and said "There are people in Africa going through a lot worse than you!!" Wow...i'm coming to see you for a valid reason and that is how you treat me? No thanks!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2525984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Refuses to discuss more than 1 issue per appointment. Would not even let me ask a question about headaches during my 7 minute "full" physical. Asked the receptionist how long they give for physicals - 15 minutes. So mine took half that time and I still couldn't ask about another issue. And I was kept waiting 25 minutes beforehand.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][510487].votes_count ]]