Rate Dr. Yetunde Kasumu

Dr. Yetunde Kasumu's Ratings

wouldn't recommend her to anybody. The moment you're in, you feel it is all about $$$ and ripping off the system. Always in a rush and you can't talk about and discuss more than one thing at a visit........absolutely ridiculous. I've never seen this with the previous GPs I dealt with. I don't blame her but blame the health system that allows some GPs abuse the system that far.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

Dr. Kasumu is excellent. She always squeezes me in and has referred me to specialists when its been required. She is very thorough and has an excellent bed side manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Dr. K has an excellent bedside manner. She isn't a prescription pusher, which is important to me, but lets you know what to watch for in case prescriptions are needed. She is friendly, great with my children and is overall a really great doctor! Been seeing her for 3.5 years now and she has continued to make myself and my family appreciate the worth of a good family doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Dr Kasumu is the best Dr I have ever had. She is quick to send you on to specialists when they are required and she is on top of everything on my return visits to her. She takes the time to listen and I do not feel she is rushing on to the next patient. If she is running late I presume it is due to the previous patients and it is beyond her control. I am very pleased with my medical care provided by Dr Kasumu.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Always an enjoyable experience. Good bedside manner in a doctor who listens and cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

enjoy Dr, Kasamu, she is professional and takes the time to explain

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Worst Doctor I have ever had!! I came to see her with a problem and she scoffed and said "There are people in Africa going through a lot worse than you!!" Wow...i'm coming to see you for a valid reason and that is how you treat me? No thanks!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Refuses to discuss more than 1 issue per appointment. Would not even let me ask a question about headaches during my 7 minute "full" physical. Asked the receptionist how long they give for physicals - 15 minutes. So mine took half that time and I still couldn't ask about another issue. And I was kept waiting 25 minutes beforehand.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][510487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][510489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2012

Was sent 2 bills to my house for services that were not rendered twice!!! I had cancelled my appointment 4 days prior to the appointment, the receptionist with a strong accent, seemed very unknowledgable of what she was doing didnt cancel my appointment when I asked and I was sent 2 bills for services that were not done! Not sure what kind of office they are running there! Seems like they are all about getting $$$$ . I will never ever return. The regular receptionist that can speak clear english was very nice and helped to clear my account. Not sure how 2 mistakes like this can even happen! Eagles Med Clinic is a joke!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][510486].votes_count ]]