Rate Dr. Yetunde Kasumu

Dr. Yetunde Kasumu's Ratings

Dr Kasumu is the best Dr I have ever had. She is quick to send you on to specialists when they are required and she is on top of everything on my return visits to her. She takes the time to listen and I do not feel she is rushing on to the next patient. If she is running late I presume it is due to the previous patients and it is beyond her control. I am very pleased with my medical care provided by Dr Kasumu.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Always an enjoyable experience. Good bedside manner in a doctor who listens and cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

enjoy Dr, Kasamu, she is professional and takes the time to explain

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Worst Doctor I have ever had!! I came to see her with a problem and she scoffed and said "There are people in Africa going through a lot worse than you!!" Wow...i'm coming to see you for a valid reason and that is how you treat me? No thanks!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Refuses to discuss more than 1 issue per appointment. Would not even let me ask a question about headaches during my 7 minute "full" physical. Asked the receptionist how long they give for physicals - 15 minutes. So mine took half that time and I still couldn't ask about another issue. And I was kept waiting 25 minutes beforehand.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][510487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][510489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2012

Was sent 2 bills to my house for services that were not rendered twice!!! I had cancelled my appointment 4 days prior to the appointment, the receptionist with a strong accent, seemed very unknowledgable of what she was doing didnt cancel my appointment when I asked and I was sent 2 bills for services that were not done! Not sure what kind of office they are running there! Seems like they are all about getting $$$$ . I will never ever return. The regular receptionist that can speak clear english was very nice and helped to clear my account. Not sure how 2 mistakes like this can even happen! Eagles Med Clinic is a joke!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][510486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

I will never go to see her again, she is ****, she kept telling me that my illness is genetic and never even bothered to do any testing, she wanted me to do as she told me without question. She was was also late several times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][510485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Kasumu for just over a year. I very much appreciate her 'natural' approach to medicine and am always grateful for alternatives. I have to agree though with the one comment regarding the PAP. My first one with Dr K was the most painful experience I've ever had with a PAP and I was berated! The second time, she seemed to be a little more patient. Didn't seem quite so rushed. (I tried finding another doc but it seems to be impossible.) I must admit, my son was completely unimpressed with her physical on him, and has since gone elsewhere. Bare minimum was done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][510484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

I have lived in numerous countries and have been treated by numerous physicians. Dr Kasumu is in the top two (a close second behind the surgeon who saved my life). She is very professional and competent. The natural remedies that are proposed work fine and if OTC drugs are required they will be administered. If she is running behind schedule that tells me that she hasnt dismissed the previous patient (which I appreciate). I would recommend Dr Kasumu to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][510483].votes_count ]]