Dr. Yetunde Kasumu

Rate Dr. Yetunde Kasumu

Dr. Yetunde Kasumu's Ratings

Refuses to discuss more than 1 issue per appointment. Would not even let me ask a question about headaches during my 7 minute "full" physical. Asked the receptionist how long they give for physicals - 15 minutes. So mine took half that time and I still couldn't ask about another issue. And I was kept waiting 25 minutes beforehand.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2014 | flag

Submitted Feb. 4, 2012 | flag

Was sent 2 bills to my house for services that were not rendered twice!!! I had cancelled my appointment 4 days prior to the appointment, the receptionist with a strong accent, seemed very unknowledgable of what she was doing didnt cancel my appointment when I asked and I was sent 2 bills for services that were not done! Not sure what kind of office they are running there! Seems like they are all about getting $$$$ . I will never ever return. The regular receptionist that can speak clear english was very nice and helped to clear my account. Not sure how 2 mistakes like this can even happen! Eagles Med Clinic is a joke!

Submitted April 12, 2011 | flag

I will never go to see her again, she is ****, she kept telling me that my illness is genetic and never even bothered to do any testing, she wanted me to do as she told me without question. She was was also late several times.

Submitted April 16, 2010 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Kasumu for just over a year. I very much appreciate her 'natural' approach to medicine and am always grateful for alternatives. I have to agree though with the one comment regarding the PAP. My first one with Dr K was the most painful experience I've ever had with a PAP and I was berated! The second time, she seemed to be a little more patient. Didn't seem quite so rushed. (I tried finding another doc but it seems to be impossible.) I must admit, my son was completely unimpressed with her physical on him, and has since gone elsewhere. Bare minimum was done.

Submitted April 5, 2010 | flag

I have lived in numerous countries and have been treated by numerous physicians. Dr Kasumu is in the top two (a close second behind the surgeon who saved my life). She is very professional and competent. The natural remedies that are proposed work fine and if OTC drugs are required they will be administered. If she is running behind schedule that tells me that she hasnt dismissed the previous patient (which I appreciate). I would recommend Dr Kasumu to anyone.

Submitted March 23, 2010 | flag

It is hard to assess how knowledgeable she is due to the fact that I rarely received a prescription then end up at a different doctor or outpatients the next day. She does not make her patients feel cared for. She should spend more time explaining in order to make patient feel more aware. When I went there with ER paperwork, she fired me as a patient. I agree with the "drive through" feeling stated above. I generally feel it is a waste of my time to see her and am concerned with my overall health. You should not have to feel like you are hypochondriac or a prescription junkie when you are genuinely sick and nothing is given to you. When you miss work because of how you feel, you are sick. Period. Time for this "doctor" to get some refresher courses on diagnosing and issuing prescriptions as well as bedside manner. Natural remedies don't work for everyone and this doctor does not work for me.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2010 | flag

I have been a patient for 2 years and have been very pleased with the care I am receiving. Dr. Kasumu is a wonderful doctor. She is very caring and knowledgeable. She takes the time needed to diagnose and treat. I'm very thankful to have her as my family doctor. The front end staff are generally very polite.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2010 | flag

She is an excellent doctor, who seems to be genuinely interested in the well being of her patients. She take the time to listen to your issues and deal with them as necessary. Dr. Kasumu also takes the time to ensure her patients are aware of the impact their lifestyle may have on their health, as well as ideas to make improvements. I am glad to have her as my family doctor.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2010 | flag

I've been a patient of Dr. Kasumu's since my family Dr. retired from practice two years ago and she has been an amazing family doctor - she's very quick and extensively thorough. If there are no issues in a physical you're in/out; if you have concerns, she counsels and pulls out reading materials for you and referrals if warranted. In addition, if she has concerns with your health she immediately addresses them with tests, follow-up and specialists and further follow-up. She's also wonderful with children (as she is with my son). In regards to the front end medical receptionists - simply put, they're rude and give patients dirty stares while waiting for their appointments.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2009 | flag