Rate Dr. Igor Trogan

Dr. Igor Trogan's Ratings

Dr. Trogan is a good doctor if you get to se him . Front reception was good but new girls do things changed. Always a big turn around of staff. Original girls left. New doctors all the time . Dr. B very rude and always needs to look things up and I once heard her ask an medical assistant advice. Are you kidding me! Nurse practitioner horrible .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

Amazing love this place!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

I do not recommend seeing the nurse practitioner. It was late on Saturday and I was happy there was an office open so I went in. The woman told me my son had an ear infection in the WRONG EAR. As such, I was giving him medicine for days not realizing it was the wrong ear. Very frustrating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][510659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2013

This place is horrible. I showed up for my appointment to be told my insurance was not verified. So, thanks for making me come in for nothing first of all. AND MY INSURANCE WAS VALID. Had they called ahead of time to let me know they had an error any confusion could had been fixed and I would not had showed up for nothing wasting everyones time. So, rescheduled and then at my well visit they did an EKG and ASSURED me my insurance covered it and it did not. Fought with the billing person KATHY who RUDELY hung up on me. I think it is really sad that they dont want to take accountability for their mistakes. BASICALLY, you fought with me over $18 and are now losing a client and getting a bad review. Smart business move.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][510663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2013

My daughter is 6 months old and Dr. Trogan has been treating her since the day she was born. I have nothing but good things to say about him. He always treats my daughter and explains thoroughly and answers any concerns or questions. My daughter laughs and smiles when she sees him. I have no completes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][510658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2013

Dr. Trogan is very knowledgeable but ever since he expanded, he is never there. He has a poor bedside manner for a pediatrician. His office staff is horrendous. My insurance pays any copays or extras, they cashed the check and proceeded to bill me 3x for the same thing. I spent an hour on the phone on 3 way with the insurance company and the office staff. I have better things to do with my time. Then they proceeded to bill me again. I will be seeing someone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][510656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

I waited for more than an hour at the office before NOT seeing the doctor. × I do not recommend this doctor. ? Positive Comments: They took his TEMP. in the exam room 99.6 degrees and is the only "service" they provided. × Negative Comments: Credit card required to treat a 4yr old's earache? Tell that to a 4yrold crying ALL night "my ear hurts". I have insurance and a 5$ co-pay. She said it was 80$ to be seen by doctor then more money for "tests" . What test? He has an ear infection look with the light and give me meds. for it. . I want to pay in cash I said. No patients are being allowed treatment without a credit card on file is what I was told. 1 HOUR waiting in a SMALL exam room. THEN you tell me that? How about on the phone when I made the APPT? ALL THE TIME WITH CASH IN MY POCKET WILLING TO PAY IN FULL! • General Comments: My 4yrold son crying as we are leaving the IVY PEDIATRICS saying why didn't the doctor look at my ear and fix my ear? Because of a credit card son.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][510655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

Dr Trogran is an excellent physician. Is very attentive and thorough. He is quite blunt, but I appreciate that--very good care

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][510654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Obnoxiously rude front office staff. Two visits was all we could take before taking our child elsewhere. The experience of seing a pediatrician with a newborn is stressfull enough as it is without being belittled by reception.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][510653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Do not go to this dr besides the fact you never get to see the dr only the nurse pract that dont know what they are doing my son was misdiagnosed and given a strong antibotic to take 3x a day then 5days later the office calls me and leaves a vm that he was misdiagnosed and to stop taking the med i called back furious that my son was taking this med for no reason for 5days and now they finally decide to tell me they said he can come in and get re exaimed i said yes he will come in and i want to see the dr and i am not paying another co pay once i said that she puts me on hold comes back and says the dr will call you back and explain the misdiagnose i said no hes coming in so once i said im not paying he dont want to see him he cares nothing about the kids and only the money once he got this bigger office he is never there and you only get apts with nurses and you wait over an hr after your apt time he cares nothing about the kids just the money he is also very rude and nasty

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][510652].votes_count ]]