Rate Dr. Enrique Daza

Dr. Enrique Daza's Ratings

My first impression when meeting Dr. Daza is that he is unhurried and compassionate. After my surgery, I knew that I was in special hands! He was honest and thoughtful and caring. He remembered little things about my case that surprised me! I had a great outcome and I know in my heart that Dr. Daza saved me! He wouldn't see it that way because he is not one of those doctors with a big ego. He took all the time I wanted and needed to answer my questions. If I ever need a surgeon again, he is the only one I will call. Thank you Dr. Daza!

Submitted March 19, 2014 | flag

I am rating this doctor with 5 stars because he has done 2 surgeries for my husband within the last year, with no complications. I liked his bedside manner, he spends time answering all our questions and got my husband into surgery within 1 hr from time of arrival in the emergency room -both times. He follows up without being asked to do so, and it seems that he has a lot of respect from the other emergency room Dr.'s and staff. I'm very happy with his services, and definitely recommend him to others who need a competent surgeon.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2011 | flag

I first saw Dr. Daza on a Saturday to be evaluated for surgery. Daza determined the surgery needed to be done as soon as possible, and performed the surgery that same evening. As I was recovering in hospital the next morning (a Sunday) he was in early to check on me. He is knowledgeable, experienced and decisive. He is very good with follow up care, and genuinely seems interested in the well-being of his patients. My father, who is also a doctor, has a very high opinion of Daza. For me, having a doctor evaluate another doctor is very important.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2008 | flag

I have seen Dr. Daza for the past 10 years for colorectal surgery. He is confident, which is an asset. But at the same time very caring. I have recommended my friends to him. And his staff is very upbeat & postive.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2008 | flag