Rate Dr. Aliya A. Bakr

Dr. Aliya A. Bakr's Ratings

I found her to be a very money minded and mediocre doctor. She is not very good or receptive at answering questions, and actually gets rather annoyed if you ask for more details. She also delays referring you on to the right psychiatrist with the required specialty to handle your particular case. This is so that you keep going back to her and she makes more money that way. With great difficulty I finally got a referral from her. Her only question to me then was "So will you be coming back to me?" I did not get the feeling that she cares about the well being of her patients. She is more interested in profits. There is no genuineness about her. She keeps an eye on the time and is quick to show you the door when time is up. Also I can't say she is very knowledgeable in her field--keeps logging on to her computer to answer even basic questions. Her staff is courteous and there is no waiting time; that is the only good thing about this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][510863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2012

Patient - approachable. Professional yet personable. Great follow-up and very helpful. Has help me with CBT and meds.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][510862].votes_count ]]