You may also like

Rate Dr. James C. Salemis

Dr. James C. Salemis's Ratings

When u show up on time for appts.u want your dr. to show u the same respect and not be an hour late for every morning appointment.No matter how great a doctor is,this is totally unprofessional.
When u get thru with waiting,a sales rep will inevitaby walk in and be given priority over u,this makes the patient,me,feel very disrespected Its happened several times.He did not have the decency to call me to apologize for this type of nonsense.Im sure he is right up there as far as skill and knowledge and personality wise,he seems like a nice friendly guy.But i have obviously had enough of feeling this way and being treated in this fashion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2822215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Caring and compassionate! Well versed in his field with excellent credentials!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2806537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Salemis for many, many years. I always thought he was great......understanding, and easy to talk to. Now that my insurance has changed, I've had to change doctors. What a difference! I'd give anything to go back to Dr. Salemis!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][510909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2011

This guy is the best doctor I've seen in my 39 years!!! He also treated my mother and I can't believe there isn't a waiting line down the sidewalk to get in to see this doctor!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][510908].votes_count ]]