Rate Dr. Isaac Glatstein

Dr. Isaac Glatstein's Ratings

We started seeing Dr. Glatstein in 2011 where we underwent several IUI and a couple of IVF treatments. It was a painstaking journey but Dr. Glatstein and the staff was very supportive and very helpful along the way. going above and beyond with the care they provide to patients like me. I had a successful IVF treatment in 2012 and now have a healthy 18-month old baby boy we've been longing to have in our lives. IVF New England, especially Dr. Glatstein and his team, made our dream of becoming parents a reality. After 2 years, I came back to have a frozen embryo transfer under Dr. Glatstein's team, and recently found out I am pregnant again! I can't thank them enough for all the help they provided me. It was overall a wonderful experience working with Dr. Glatstein and his team. As a matter of fact, I also recommended him to one of my friends who has been facing the same challenge me and my husband are going through, and got pregnant too last year and now have a healthy 9-month-old baby girl. Thank you again Dr. Glatstein and your team and everybody at IVF New England! To whoever reading this, you will never regret being under Dr. Glatstein's care. I am a living proof.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2674257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2673978].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Amazing Doctor the best of the best! Bed side manners superb. Very knowledgable

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2673746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

There are no words to explain and/or describe my gratitude for Dr. Glatstein, his staff, and IVF New England in general. He made our dream of becoming parents come true, as our two year old daughter is absolutely amazing! From our first meeting, we felt comfortable with him. He explained everything thoroughly and was always there if we had further questions. I can remember him calling to check in on me after various procedures, which I always thought was a great gesture. It meant a lot to have that follow up and dialogue. His nursing staff is amazing! I always tended to hear from the same nurses and became quite familiar with them. Some day, I hope to meet these women, with whom helped guide me through, what is mostly likely, the most daunting journey one can go through. My appreciation for them has no measure, they are amazing and answered all my questions. There was no frustration when I would call back for clarity; only cheerful, "happy to help" tones, which is most appreciated during this time. IVF New England, as a whole, has been a great experience. From the girls who constantly took my blood, to the retrieval and transfer staff, to the receptionist. Every single person we came in contact with, was super friendly, warm and a joy to have met. Even when trying for a second baby, after a handful of attempts that failed, I wasn't discouraged with Dr. Glatstein, his team, and/or the clinic, ever. Now, cut to a fresh cycle, I am 8 weeks pregnant and hope this will be another successful pregnancy. However, even that's not the plan for us, I can assure you, we will go back and continue this journey, with Dr. Glatstein and his team, no questions asked. Thank you Dr. Glatstein, Thank You Nursing Team, Thank You IVF New England!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2673658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Disorganized team. we received poor care. One of the IVF cylce turned in miscarriage. He never cared to call for 2 months. During our follow up appt., we had questions as we never got to speak with him until this appointment. He told us that our 30min time is up and walked us out. I would not recommend anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2600660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

I can't say enough good things about Dr Glatstein. My husband and I were having trouble getting pregnant. I was nervous about going through the testing and treatments, but he made the process easier than expected. He was there every step of the way and would reach out by phone to see how I was doing even after the nurses had already followed up. He is kind and really cares about his patients. The rest of the RSC staff is wonderful. They are always so friendly and make you feel comfortable. My husband and I started our testing in February and were pregnant by August. I would recommend Dr Glatstein to anyone seeking fertility treatments. I wish I could give him 10 stars!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2014

We were referred to Dr. Glatstein by a friend of my husband at his work after they had a wonderful experience at RSC with Dr. Glatstein. We were not disappointed! From the moment we first met the doctor, he was attentive, knowledgeable and very attuned to our concerns. Although our treatment course took longer than we had expected, Dr. Glatstein and his staff were by our side every step of the way and went above and beyond in terms of explaining procedures, possible side effects and complications and checking in on me to make sure I was ok. I am now 6 months pregnant, expecting a baby boy, and we could not be more thrilled with our care with Dr. Glatstein and his team.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2526309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

We found our care under Dr. Glatstein to be very disappointing, and ended up transferring to another doctor at RSC. While Dr. Glatstein was friendly on our first visit, the care he and his nursing team provided was inconsistent, disorganized, and perfunctory. The RSC model is that they do not pick up the phone, a nurse (often a different one each time) calls you back after you leave a message. The lack of organization on Dr. Glatstein's team led to many communication errors, two (of many) for example were: one nurse said she would call in prescriptions to one pharmacy but that never happened and after I called back to have the prescriptions called in again another nurse called in but to a different pharmacy and didn't tell me the change; and, after some side effects to one drug one month Dr. Glatstein prescribed another name brand that the nurses then called back to say my insurance would not cover and my cycle would be cancelled if they put in a prescription for that drug. The lack of organization and inconsistent messaging from Dr. Glatstein and his team led me to constantly question whether I could trust the care I was receiving. I also felt the care from Dr. Glatstein and his team was quite perfunctory - despite his being 30+ minutes late to our intake appointments, we were ushered out the door without having time for our questions to be addressed at the end of the allotted time for our appointments. Overall, we felt that Dr. Glatstein was not interested in having us as patients, and were very happy we switched to another provider at RSC.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2520044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2014

I'm thrilled with my experience with Dr. Glatstein and his team. I started out my treatment with MGH and was completely unsatisfied - we were jumping from department to department with no one helping to provide any guidance. When meeting with Dr. Glatstein for the first time, he took his time to explain the processes, what comes next, what to expect and what my husband and I needed to do. He took the time to answer all my questions without making me feel rushed. My experience with him and his office staff throughout has been A+. His team always called me back when they said they would and were always friendly and helpful. Regardless how silly or basic my questions seemed, everyone always took their time to make sure I understood and that my concerns were addressed. My husband and I are thrilled that our first treatment was successful and are expecting twins in October.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][510934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

dr glatstein was very helpful and caring and kept our spirts up. we have been seeing him for years now and have had several ivf treatments with him some good some not so good. he and his staff have always been very compassionate and understanding. we just had a baby boy in august and it is all thanks to dr glatstein and his team. they will always hold a very special place in our hearts and memories. may god bless them all and the rsc team for the work they do and may they continue to do good for others.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][510933].votes_count ]]