Rate Dr. Isaac Glatstein

Dr. Isaac Glatstein's Ratings

I can't say enough good things about Dr Glatstein. My husband and I were having trouble getting pregnant. I was nervous about going through the testing and treatments, but he made the process easier than expected. He was there every step of the way and would reach out by phone to see how I was doing even after the nurses had already followed up. He is kind and really cares about his patients. The rest of the RSC staff is wonderful. They are always so friendly and make you feel comfortable. My husband and I started our testing in February and were pregnant by August. I would recommend Dr Glatstein to anyone seeking fertility treatments. I wish I could give him 10 stars!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2014

We found our care under Dr. Glatstein to be very disappointing, and ended up transferring to another doctor at RSC. While Dr. Glatstein was friendly on our first visit, the care he and his nursing team provided was inconsistent, disorganized, and perfunctory. The RSC model is that they do not pick up the phone, a nurse (often a different one each time) calls you back after you leave a message. The lack of organization on Dr. Glatstein's team led to many communication errors, two (of many) for example were: one nurse said she would call in prescriptions to one pharmacy but that never happened and after I called back to have the prescriptions called in again another nurse called in but to a different pharmacy and didn't tell me the change; and, after some side effects to one drug one month Dr. Glatstein prescribed another name brand that the nurses then called back to say my insurance would not cover and my cycle would be cancelled if they put in a prescription for that drug. The lack of organization and inconsistent messaging from Dr. Glatstein and his team led me to constantly question whether I could trust the care I was receiving. I also felt the care from Dr. Glatstein and his team was quite perfunctory - despite his being 30+ minutes late to our intake appointments, we were ushered out the door without having time for our questions to be addressed at the end of the allotted time for our appointments. Overall, we felt that Dr. Glatstein was not interested in having us as patients, and were very happy we switched to another provider at RSC.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2014

I'm thrilled with my experience with Dr. Glatstein and his team. I started out my treatment with MGH and was completely unsatisfied - we were jumping from department to department with no one helping to provide any guidance. When meeting with Dr. Glatstein for the first time, he took his time to explain the processes, what comes next, what to expect and what my husband and I needed to do. He took the time to answer all my questions without making me feel rushed. My experience with him and his office staff throughout has been A+. His team always called me back when they said they would and were always friendly and helpful. Regardless how silly or basic my questions seemed, everyone always took their time to make sure I understood and that my concerns were addressed. My husband and I are thrilled that our first treatment was successful and are expecting twins in October.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][510934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

dr glatstein was very helpful and caring and kept our spirts up. we have been seeing him for years now and have had several ivf treatments with him some good some not so good. he and his staff have always been very compassionate and understanding. we just had a baby boy in august and it is all thanks to dr glatstein and his team. they will always hold a very special place in our hearts and memories. may god bless them all and the rsc team for the work they do and may they continue to do good for others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][510933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2011

Dr. Glatstein was wonderful to us-we are only a few months away from having our baby boy because of his efforts! For every cycle, he spent time with us before and after giving us all the information we needed. Throughout our cycles, he was compassionate and thoughtful. He always consulted us, answered our questions, and implemented new approaches and protocols. We never felt pressure to do another cycle-we contacted him when we were ready to “try again.” His team was easy to talk to and accessible. Dr. Glatstein did not give up on us, and I feel confident in his knowledge and capabilities. I would recommend him to anyone struggling with infertility, and can’t wait to send him the good news when our little one arrives!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][510932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2011

Dr. Glatstein is an incredibly kind and caring physician. He answered messages in a very swift and timely manner. He is very soft spoken and explains all procedures in a way that is very easy to understand and comprehend. I highly recommend him and his practice and would use him again in a heartbeat if and when necessary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][510931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2011

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!!! He is more of a salesman selling IVF treatments, just like a salesman sells cars. In our case, he acted in a condescending manner and pushed us into IVF without explaining why it was needed. He also tried to hide and downplay the mistake he made that resulted in cancellation of the cycle and in the end he did not care to explain why our IVF cycle did not succeed.All in all, our experience was horrible. I think of him a guy who has lacks ethics, professionalism and is downright inhuman. He is in it ONLY for your money.So, my advice is caveat emptor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][510935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2011

Excellent doctor! Wonderful bedside manner. Very difficult case He helped me thru now im pregnant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][510930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2011

Top fertility doctor! Very bright experienced, knows his stuff. One of the nicest and compassionate human being. Dr Glatstein is the best of the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][510929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2010

Dr. Glatstein is very friendly... too friendly if you ask me; To a point of it being phoney. The Dr. rarely even meets with patients, I have only met the man two times and spoken with him 3 in 2 years. The regular nurses are wonderful, I felt that some did not listen to me though, along the way, and assumed I had no idea what I was talking about. Regardless of whether or not I did (and I WAS right, not them) they spoke down to me and disregarded my concerns. I felt that since we were paying, they could have at least followed up. Secondly, I was recently told to stop taking my pregnancy support medications by a nurse by Dr. orders on my file, I followed my instincts and continued, which was good, as when I mentioned it to the regular nurse a few days later, she said that the information was wrong and I had done the right thing. I feel they often do not communicate about patients, and do not listen to the patient, as long as you're paying that's all that matters I guess. :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][510916].votes_count ]]