Dr. Eric C. Nakkim

Grad. Year: 1990

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Eric C. Nakkim has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Emergency / Critical-related: car accidents, broken bones, unexpected injury, sudden illness, life support, end of life, critical illness
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

13/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.3

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Eric" to "Eric C."
RID: 1711327
11/02/12 5 5 5 5 Great and caring emergency room doctor. Cared about me as a patient by spending the time needed and answering my questions.  Respond
RID: 1645881
28/11/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Nakkim is a very nice, professional an caring Dr. I had a pleasure to work with him this past weekend and I highly recommend him as a Physician.
Insurance: Anthem
Respond
RID: 817917
06/03/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Nakkim is one of the nicest doctors we've ever met. He has treated my dad in the ER twice. He's kind, compassionate and knowledgeable. If he had a private practice, our whole family would line up on his doorstep!
Insurance: HealthPartners
Respond
RID: 670799
20/08/08 3 5 5 5 Dr. Nakkim is a fabulous ER MD who took great care of me when I was in need.  Respond