Rate Dr. Anisha Rodrigues

Dr. Anisha Rodrigues's Ratings

Love this Dr.Rodrigues and the office. Punctual, efficient and caring. Knowledgeable and has referred me to excellent specialists

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

This was the worst experience I ever had at a doctor's office. It is run like a factory and you are not a person to them because all they see is dollar signs. Dr. Rodrigues does not seem to care about her patients at all and the office staff is rude and uncaring as well. Avoid this practice!

Submitted July 15, 2013 | flag

She saved my life! I went to 3 doctors who could not diagnose why I was feeling so tired and she in my FIRST visit felt my neck and a lump and diagnosed me with Thyroid cancer!! Excellent diagnostician. I owe her my life.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2011 | flag

I have been with Dr. Rodrigues for 8 yrs now and would travel across states to see her if I had to. She has the best bedside manner of any PCP I know and actually remembers things about me without looking in her file. She was able to diagnose my Lymes Disease with one visit, meanwhile the hospital Dr.'s were still scratching their heads. She is a fabulous doctor, extremelly knowledgble, has a loyal core staff and a beautiful new office.

Submitted March 22, 2011 | flag

Smart doctor w/ nice personality, on the ball, never a problem getting an appt. Awesome Primary MD to have. Has moved office many times, and ancillary staff seems slow, but worth having her as an MD.

Submitted March 8, 2010 | flag

Dr Rodrigues is an outstanding physician. She is very intelligent, kind and takes all the time you need when you see her. I have had her for my primary for over 3 yrs and have been very pleased.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2009 | flag

I am making Dr. Rodriguez my Primary - I was satisfied with everything: courteous staff, and very good Dr. didn't rush, listen, asked questions. As I am getting older I wanted someone that I could have an excellent rapport with, and I am happy to report that I found that and more Dr. Rodriguez is very caring and thorough!

Submitted May 28, 2009 | flag

Loved her!!! Caring knowlegable and has a great bedside manner

Submitted Aug. 19, 2008 | flag