Rate Dr. Sreehari S. Javagal

Dr. Sreehari S. Javagal's Ratings

I was being treated in the Roseville Kaiser Hospital and he dismissed rudely the ER physician and staff who were and did provide excellent care. He would not listen to ANYTHING I had to say, and was rude, and angry that I was being admitted to his shift. I have never had such a bad experience or poor care as I received from him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][512255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr. Javagal was a very caring individual when my father was in the hospital. It was a very scary time for us and he displayed a level of empathy that was calming to my family and I. He is a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][512254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

Dr. Javagal is a life saver! His expertise in the hospitalist profession is like none that I have encountered before! He know what he is doing, he is full of information, and best of all, he is very caring and courteous to his patients,taking the time to answer all their questions! If you can, I would request Dr. Javagal as your hospitalist at Kaiser Roseville! Awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][512253].votes_count ]]