Dr. Shuja Hafiz

Rate Dr. Shuja Hafiz

Dr. Shuja Hafiz's Ratings

Dr.Hafz is a great pediatrician.We are very grateful to have such a knowledgeable and compassinate doctor.He is very caring,gentle,respetful and always gives time to parents to talk about thier concerns.I always find him pleasent and very helpful.I must say he is a best doctor I have ever met.He has great staff.One of his staff member Late Marhouma was very good person and she always will be missed.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2012 | flag

Dr. Hafiz has been my kid's doctor for the past 11 years. He is an excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable, caring and kind. Spends time talking with the kids and family. Difficult to find doctors with this combination of knowledge and interpersonal skills. Agree with all the excellent comments about Dr. Hafiz.

Submitted March 6, 2012 | flag

It's a busy office, but always efficient. The staff is great and Dr Hafiz is patient, caring and knowledgeable.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2011 | flag

Dr. Hafiz has been looking after my son and daughter since they were born. He ia absolutely amazing. Patient, gentle, knowledgble, explain problems in simple everyday language, gives you time you need addresses all your worries.He is open to discuss natural remedies anything in best interest of your child. Because, of his duties in CV hospital sometimes you have to wait in case of emergency. Great staff. It will be great if oen day a week thew work later in teh afternoon for working parents.

Submitted May 11, 2011 | flag

Dr. Hafiz has been our pediatrician since 1996. Although his practise is busy he treats patients with the utmost respect and ensures that you walk out of the office fully aware of the symptom and the medicataton he is prescribing. His staff accomodated us on many occassions when we needed to see a doctor right away. Thank you Dr. Hafiz for your loyalty and commitment to helping children live long healthy lives.

Submitted March 1, 2011 | flag

he is very helpfull doc.i will say he is best docter in mississauga.never rushed ,always listen to you.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2011 | flag

I APPRECIATE HIS INFORMATIVE DISCUSSION. HE HIS ALL ABOUT AWARENESS AND IS VERY EASY TO TALK TO, GREAT WITH MOMS AND CHILDREN ALIKE.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2011 | flag

All the positive comments made by the others plus a comment that Dr. Hafiz's colleagues are also wonderful and will see your child in a pinch and they both also have hospital priviledges. A great team overall! AND...my boys love Dr. Hafiz and trust him 100%. Sharon and Susan provide consistent, considerate and thoughtful care.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2011 | flag

Can't say enough about Dr,Hafiz and Susan and Sharon- the nurses. The receptionists are busty but understanding and try to fit you in as soon as they can- even though it is the busiest practice in the city! Dr.Hafiz treats us like family- although we are not. He loves the kids and EXPLAINS what he is doing and what causes the illness and symptoms. He includes us (lets me look into my kids ears with the otoscope) in everything. He asks about their activities, school etc. Always makes them happier and eager to please him. Never have I had to drag them there- even at their sickest! Wait can be longish (20+ mins) but it is WELL WORTH IT. He never rushes anything! He's brilliant, generous and caring. My kids want to be doctors bc of him. :)

Submitted Nov. 1, 2010 | flag

Dr Hafiz is very Knowledgeable and an excellent physician and not a medicine dispenser he will handle the illness in different ways and will always encourage to give the immunity of the kid to step up and deal with the illness. As a person he is one of the few gentleman and that you will meet in this world.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2010 | flag