Rate Dr. Dana N. Jennings

Dr. Dana N. Jennings's Ratings

Receptionists stared at me as I entered office. No smile, no greeting, nothing. While checking out no improvement on cordiality. I had to wait 1.5 months for this appointment as I had been experiencing extreme fatigue and body aches. Received annual examination and was told my concerns would have to be addressed at a future appointment. That appointment was scheduled for 2 months out. Unacceptable!

Submitted July 29, 2014 | flag

She connected with me as a person and not just a client. Very informative and thorough in her assessment of my health problems and needs. I recommend her highly.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Jennings is kind and complete. Dr. Jennings is thorough with her medical evaluation. She is compassionate. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an exceptional internist.

Submitted April 28, 2011 | flag

She listens and responds appropriately. She will call it as she sees it and I appreciate that. Dr. Jennings is a doctor who I highly recommend.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2008 | flag