Rate Dr. Emil F. Valle

Dr. Emil F. Valle's Ratings

Dr. Valle is the best doctor for complicated GI issues. He listens, asks questions and really takes time to figure evreything out.

Submitted April 19, 2010 | flag

Dr. Valle was super. The admin staff was difficult to deal with when we could finally get to speak to via the phone. Had to leave many messages before someone finally got back to us. Does not accept Tricare!!!

Submitted April 8, 2009 | flag

Dr. Valle is the best gasterointerologist I have ever had and I am now going on 3 years with him as my GI doctor. He is personable and knowledgeable and very determined to help. For those with complicated cases, he does his studying up and gets creative in solving problems. For his patients that get admitted to the hospital, he (or one of his partners) is there daily checking up on their care, whether or not GI is their primary reason for admittance. I have been very pleased with all of the other members of the practice as well. They discuss cases and offer suggestions and incite that helps provide the best medical care possible. Dr. Valle is also very knowledgeable of other excellent doctors and all of his referrals have turned out to be top notch. His nurses are very friendly and knowledgeable of GI matters and you get a call back usually within the day when you call them. I would recommend this practice to anyone with any gastrointestinal problems.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2009 | flag