Rate Dr. Gabriela Centurion

Dr. Gabriela Centurion's Ratings

She is an amazing doctor who really likes her jobs and always has a good relationship with her patients. She does not make you feel like your a sick patient because youre coming to see a psychiatrist she is very down to earth and is willing to help you as uch as she can because she is good at what she does. I would recommend her to anyone who is dealing with not only mental issues but issues that you cannot deal with and you need some advice to get it through. I broke up with my boyfriend of 2 years she made me be the best person i can be post break up emotionally and mentally. she deserves 5 stars.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2011 | flag

She helped me get off pain meds and onto an alternate, which gave me my life back. She is very paitent and understanding, non judgemental, not at all what we've come to expect from MD's. I probably shouldnt say this, but when I couldnt pay, she didnt hesitate to continue to see me while I got my life together.SHe's the best I could have hoped for. I would not hesitate to trust her with my dearest friend.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2011 | flag