Rate Dr. Tim Latham

Dr. Tim Latham's Ratings

Dr. Latham performed a "not so routine" open heart surgery on my 67 year old father. It was my dad's second surgery in 8 years. He needed a valve replacement for the second time and needed calcium removed from his mitro valve. Dr. Latham is a confident, knowledgable doctor who explains everything in simple terms making everything easy to understand. I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks Doctor Latham!

Submitted Feb. 4, 2014 | flag

Dr. Latham operated my father yesterday. He is really kind and knowledgable. He is one of the best doctors I have ever met. We really appreciate him.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2012 | flag

Dr. Latham operated on my father in September 2010. Despite numerous challenges and several issues that seriously complicated the surgery (dialated aorta, low hemoglobin, no blood accepted, diabetic), Dr. Latham successfully completed a quadruple bypass on my father. His recovery time was 4 days and he is now better than ever. Dr. Latham was extremely kind, reassuring and knowledgable and was also very accepting and accomodating of any views that we had. We truly appreciated him.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2010 | flag

My husband had a quadruple by-pass done in July. Dr. Latham was wonderful! Excellent job - answered all questions, pleasant, considerate. A wonderful physician and man.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2008 | flag